What happens now? (Roll 4)

Flora ran as fast as she could to get to the forest to try and hide. She thought she would be able to make it was just down the other side of the hill. She could easily out run him, but she was tired from the lack of sleep from plagued dreams last night. When Flora looked back she saw the boy gaining on her with another boy far behind.
   Charlie ran as fast as he could to catch up to 'his' mystery girl. He jumped over branches and puddles with Luke far behind. I sped up and started gaining on her. We turned around a huge tree and I was really close to her. I reached out my hand and grabbed her arm spinning her into my chest and put my other hand on her waist. She wouldn't look me in the eye, probably a good thing cause my face was probably as red as a tomato.
     Flora turned the corner when all the sudden she felt a hand pull her towards a body. She yelped. A pair of arms were rapped around her waist, and she could feel heat rising to her face. From anger, fear, and this other little feeling that started making her feel like she swallowed a butterfly. She didn't know why she felt like she swallowed a butterfly, it was a new feeling for her. She tried getting out of his grip. But this stranger wouldn't let go. She finally looked up and she saw that his face was really red. She quirked her brow as if saying 'why yo face like that?'
   Charlie saw her finally look up giving him a questioning look. He said, " Oh sorry it's just I didn't know a different way to get you to stay.( Cough) Um sorry I will let go, if you promise not to run away ( she nodded). Ok," so he let go, she followed through with her promise even though she looked like she really didn't want to.
   Flora felt his warm arms slowly, to slowly for her liking, come off her waist. She would never admit but when his arms were around her waist she felt that butterfly feeling again. After a awkward yet comfortable silence the boy Charlie I think? Started talking.
Charlie thought for a minute on what he should ask first then he knew. He asked, "What's your name, and why are you out here all by yourself?" The girl looked like she was heavily debating wether or not she should answer. She eventually said, " My name is Flora Mac and before I answer that next question you need to tell me your name!" I replied, " That's fair enough, my name is Charlie.