🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 🅞🅝🅔

The two little girls, probably no more than 6 years old, sit and play together in the orphanage, as far away from the other children as possible

One of the girls is Anya. With her pink, shoulder-length hair and lush green eyes that symbolize the deepest forests, she's hard to miss. Although she looks 4-5 years old due to her small stature, Anya is a very cute and smart girl and all her attention is on her best friend.

The other girl is Anya's best friend, Eri. With blue, waist-length hair and blood-red eyes and strangely horns on her head, Eri is an eye-catching girl. Her attention, too, was on Anya.

They didn't like to talk much with the others because the other kids were a bit of a bully. Neither Anya nor Eri wanted to talk to them because they were making fun of Eri's horns and upsetting Eri. Realizing that Eri was uncomfortable with this situation, Anya wore horn-shaped hair ornaments similar to hers just for Eri. Since they are both known as inseparable Duo, they were adopted together, but they were brought back to the orphanage because they damaged something with their superpowers.

Again on such a normal day, two girls were playing with their toys.

"Hey Eri?" ' Anya asked suddenly.

"What is it, Anya?"

"Do you think we'll be able to find a family that will truly accept us?"

Eri didn't know what to answer. What could she say? It would have given unnecessary hope if she had said yes, and it was not certain that they would find a decent family. She knew how Anya would be destroyed if they didn't, so she didn't want to lie. However, even if she said no, she knew that her dreams would be ruined, so she decided to give the most logical answer.

"Honestly, I don't know, Anya. Some people don't accept us because they're prejudiced before we even know it and don't give us a chance."

Noticing that Anya's smile was starting to drop, Eri started to panic.

"W-Who knows, maybe we'll actually have a family that accepts us for who we are? We can never be sure. A-Also, we should be happy to get out of there, right? Besides, we don't need a family, I'm here for you Anya!"

Hearing these words, Anya suddenly smiled and flung herself into Eri's arms.

"Yeah you're right! I'm here for you too, Eri! I promise I'll protect you no matter what!"

The two of them took a book from the library and began to read. Everything was normal for the girls who occasionally  laughed at the silly mistakes the characters made and sometimes they started to act out the scenes they liked with their toys.

But not for a certain spy.

Given a new mission called Operation Strix, Twilight had to get married and have a child in exactly 7 days, because if he could, World Peace would be restored and innocent lives would be saved. Twilight, who was given the role of a psychiatrist father and named Loid Forger, had kept the house for his mission, but there was a problem.