🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 🅣🅗🅡🅔🅔

It was another beautiful day

It was another beautiful day. The sun was shining warmly, the wind was blowing in people's faces without being too harsh. The birds were chirping with their beautiful voices. The day is calm and quiet-

"DON'T WANNA!"

Oh yes. No matter how beautiful the day was, how quiet and calm it was, there were always exceptions. There was a civil war going on in the Forger family, one of those exceptions.

"I don't wanna study!" the pink-haired girl insisted. Anya, stubborn in not studying, had a minor fight with Loid.

"I need to know how smart you are for exam." the spy explained. Loid, stubborn in completing his task successfully, seemed to want to show Anya who was boss. Last night he read "How to take care of children?" According to the manual, when asking children for something, they had to explain the reason, but Loid couldn't quite do the "gently warn" part.

"I don't need to study to do any tests. If I just read other people's.." ...people's mind...

Of course, Loid misunderstood Anya because he didn't know the mind-reading ability, and he got angry because he thought she was cheating.

"Are you planning on cheating? Listen."

Eri sighed heavily, looking from side to side at Loid and Anya as if watching a tennis match. They were like two stubborn goats, she was used to their fights by now. Why couldn't they both come to a common conclusion? It couldn't be so hard to politely ask for something and fulfill that request!

"If you two don't get into this school..."...my mission fails.

Loid thought the girls didn't know he was a spy, so he couldn't finish the sentence, but both girls understood. Still glaring at Anya with anger, Loid descended to her height to meet Anya's eyes, but Anya didn't seem to be impressed at all.

After a few seconds of staring, Loid was the first to give up and went to get his coat. Eri was looking at him curiously as he put on his coat in one motion.

"Fine then. I'm heading out."

Just as he was about to go out, both girls thought they would come with him and started to go to him. Realizing this, Loid pointed his finger at the two of them and spoke firmly and confidently.

"You're not coming with me today!"

Eri's expression was relieved, while Anya's face was puzzled and funny. Anya was upset because she realized she couldn't go on the adventure, while Eri was happy that she didn't have to deal with the two of them.

"No matter what. You're staying at home."

Anya started following Loid as a stubborn girl she is. Realizing that Anya would not give up, Eri went to do the lesson that Loid said. Just like Mr.Deku, if she wanted to be a hero, she had to get into Eden Collage first, and she was determined to get in!(For Eri, getting into Eden College was like getting into UA so she was having a lot of fun while studying. She felt just like Mr.Deku!)