The "Invincible Girl" Of Mistral and The Mysterious Shadow Huntsman!

[DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA/MY HERO ACADEMIA, SOLO LEVELING AND RWBY. I AM ONLY DOING THIS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.]

[PAIRING: SUNG JIN-WOO IZUKU MIDORIYA X PYRRHA NIKOS]

[PROGRESS OF THIS ONE-SHOT SERIES: INTRODUCTION ARC, VOLUME 1: PART 1 OUT OF 3]

[INSPIRATION OF THIS ONE-SHOT: MRRN (MAROON)]

[AUTHOR OF THE INSPIRATION: MARCUS_HALLWAY]

[WEBSITES WHERE YOU CAN READ THE INSPIRATION: (ARCHIVEOFOUROWN.ORG)]

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

[LOCATION: PRIVATE AIRSHIP]

[TIME: MORNING]

[P.O.V: 3RD PERSON]

*CHATTER* *CHATTER* *CHATTER*

The sound of the chattering "Future" Students of Beacon Academy can be heard all over the Airship that they are currently occupying to get to the School itself.

But luckily we are not focus on all of them, except one particular young woman.

The young woman can be describe that she have red hair in a waist-length ponytail, curled slightly into a loose ringlet. She also wore light-green eyeshadow around the far upper corners of her green eyes. She was tall and quite muscular compared to most of the other girls at Beacon.

As a top, she wore a brown overbust corset with a vertical strip of lighter brown in the center. Additionally, she wore an elastic, black, A-line mini skirt and brown opera-length gloves on both arms. She wore a red ankle-length sash that wrapped around her skirt.

As for accessories, there was a small circular bronze plate on her right hip opposite two pouches with both connected to a belt. The plate bore her . Underneath her hair, she always wore a brown circlet adorned with a pair of small, green, teardrop-shaped emeralds on thin chains. She also sported a large bronze gorget around her neck and a bronze bracelet on the upper half of her left arm.  

She had elaborate bronze greaves that started below her mid-thigh before continuing downwards into her boots as well as a pair of cuisses that began mid-thigh and ended slightly above her knees. She was also equipped with a bronze bracer capable of connecting with Akoúo̱ atop the sleeve on her left arm. Her high-heeled boots were brown with bronze trim, matching her skirt and sleeves and reaching up to mid-calf.

The name of the young woman is Pyrrha Nikos.

Currently the young woman who is sitting in the back corner of the airship is having a dilemma because of one thing. Her known Status as "The Invincible Girl" of Mistral has gotten some  attention even while on the way to the airship and even inside the airship.

Although it is not a bad thing on being known that much such as an example like the Occasional Autographs or taking a Picture with her, but the thing is that the biggest thing that is meddling with her mind is... that she needs to have Friends.

Now... you might say that she could have easily make many friends due to her well known status, but here is the thing, She could make many friends but... because of that status, Many people only want to be acquainted or be friends with her  for the Social Clout and all of that shit. So that is why when she is studying in Beacon Academy she would try to make friends and build up relationships with people around her who don't mind about her status.