The Devils Are Walking Amongst Us!

[DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA/MY HERO ACADEMIA AND CHAINSAW MAN. I AM ONLY DOING THIS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.]

[PAIRING: CHAINSAW MAN IZUKU MIDORIYA X MAKIMA]

[PROGRESS OF THIS ONE-SHOT SERIES: USJ ARC, VOLUME 1: PART 1 OUT OF 2]

[INSPIRATION OF THIS ONE-SHOT: CHAINSAW HERO]

[AUTHOR OF THE INSPIRATION: MickSicks]

[WEBSITES WHERE YOU CAN READ THE INSPIRATION: (ARCHIVEOFOUROWN.ORG)]

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

[LOCATION: UNFORESEEN SIMULATION JOINT BUS]

[TIME: MORNING]

[P.O.V: 3RD PERSON]

*LAUGHTER*

The sound of laughter echoes around the bus that is slowly making it's way towards its destination inside the Academy.

The laughter comes from two certain students of the academy, one of the students has a short gold hair, parted to the right with a black lightning-shaped streak on the left of his side fringe, which is angled so that it partially obscures his left eye. He has slanted, somewhat triangular golden eyes, and notably small eyebrows. He's slimmer than most of the other male students in his class, not having much visible muscle mass. 

he wears a plain white shirt, over which he wears an open black jacket with a white lightning pattern across his back, and matching pants with two lines running down his legs. He has a single, square-shaped earphone over his right ear, something resembling a radio antenna sticking out of the top.

and the other is a muscular young man of average height and a rather impressive physique for his young age. He has red eyes that are pointed slightly inwards and a small scar just above his right eye. He also has small eyebrows and pointed teeth. His hair is somewhat long, colored bright red... too colored to be  a natural bright red. and spiked away from his head at all angles with gel, two more pronounced tufts spiked on either side of his forehead like little horns. This lofty style takes a full three minutes to set.

he wears two dark red gear-shaped shoulder pads. A jagged sash joins the one on his left to the right side of his belt, which has a red "R" set into its center, standing for his Hero name, "Red Riot". Below this, he wears baggy black pants and half cape with a ripped hem. He also sports dark red boots and multiple thick rings going around his calves. He leaves his chest bare, and wears a wired guard around his face, reaching from just above his hairline to below his jaw, an extra piece going over the bridge of his nose, and some spiked pieces around his mouth which resemble little fangs. This look overall slightly resembles an Oni. 

The name of both students that are laughing is Kaminari Denki and Kirishima Ejirou.

The two of them are laughing because of the joke that Kaminari made on  certain blonde haired friend and why he could not become a famous pro hero in the future.

The student they are talking about is a young man of average height, with a slim, muscular build, and a fair skin tone. He has short, spiky, sandy blonde hair with choppy bangs that hang over his eyebrows. His eyes are sharp and bright red in color.