f i f t e e n

TELEPATHY

"HYEJOO!"

"What?"

"HYEJOO!"

Hyejoo let out an exasperated sigh, seeing that her response was seemingly lackluster to what Jungkook wanted from her.

She was backstage stretching in a quick attempt to sooth her nerves. It worked well for the most part, but the second the word concert came out of one of the staffs mouth, her heart dropped to her stomach. She always got sickly and nervous when in the talks about concerts.

She remembered her time during the Love Yourself tours, when she got so nervous after performing her solo for the first time that before and during the concert, she threw up several times.

It wasn't her fondest memory.

"Hyejoo!" Jungkook yelled, catching his breath as he finally led himself into the crowded room she was stretching in.

She picked her head up off of her knee and sat up straight, eyeing the doe-eyed boy in front of her. His eyes seemed to glimmer in the brightly lit lights above him, and it made her smile.

"Hyejoo, aren't you excited?" His lips formed a smile as he took a seat next to the girl. He then began to mock her stretching position.

She knew he was teasing her. Deep down she was excited, but all around, she was terrified.

"Is the sky green?" She laughed sarcastically in response to his question. She brought her legs together and stretched downwards towards her feet, causing Jungkook to do the same.

All of a sudden, he yelped in pain. "Geez, what kind of stretching is this?" He rubbed his lower back. "I think I pulled a muscle..."

"That means it's working," Hyejoo lied. Somehow her lies always worked.

TELEPATHY CARTS

Once Telepathy rolled around, the crowd grew more wild than ever. Being in Vegas and all, the group didn't expect any less.

Hyejoo joined the cart with Jimin, Jungkook, and Yoongi. Hearing Yoongis vocals in her earpiece as she stepped on casted a smile onto her face.

"Yah, Hyejoo! Look at that sign!" Jimin pointed to a sign in the distance, his laughter quickly taking over.

Hyejoo turned to see a small sign in the distance with the words IT'S A RAT, SHIBAL! which quoted her words from a former Run BTS episode. She laughed preciously, sending a finger heart to the fan.

"Eum, bung tteo beolin geos gat-a~"

Hyejoo danced and sang with the beat, swaying her microphone as she tried her best not to get distracted by the fans. She was doing good, all until a large plushie came flying at her. Before she could even process it, it smacked her right in the face, causing her to drop her microphone.

A loud gasp in the audience row in front of them was audible. She stared at the plushie that was lying on the cart before looking at her sad microphone laying in the empty pit area on the floor where the cart had just passed.