[🌴] n i n e t e e n

BTS IN JEJU PT. 2

───────────────

───────────────

When we finally arrived, it was about four in the evening. The hotel was just a car ride away, so after passing through all the chaotic fans at the airport, we made it into the large black van.

I sat in the far left corner next to Namjoon, resting my head against his shoulder as I closed my eyes. As the time passed by, I was growing more and more exhausted. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep, unbeknownst of the two hour long car ride that I slept through.

When I woke up, we were finally at the hotel. The staff had already unloaded our luggage and carried them up to the hotel rooms, so we didn't have to carry anything in.

Being the first to step out of the car, I immediately began hearing screams. I looked to my right, noticing a barricade set up. Several fans were behind it, screaming my name.

"I think they like you," Namjoon joked, stepping out behind me.

The security guards rushed us inside the hotel and straight into the elevators. While inside, Hoseok complained about how tired he was, and Seokjin was saying something about being "air-sick"; very similar to sea-sick, but different.

"What do we do once we get to our rooms?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin shrugged. "I think they're still recording for Run BTS."

"I want to sleep!" Hoseok said. He laid his head against the elevator wall before saying, "I'll lose my mind if they make us play Manito once we get up here."

The elevator doors slowly opened, revealing a long, beautiful hallway. I wasn't able to see much of the lobby downstairs since we were rushed into the elevator so fast.

I stood close by Jimin, nagging with the sleeves on his arm. He tried to pull his arm away, but I grabbed his sleeve tighter, causing him to laugh.

Once we were informed of our room numbers, we were all given two key cards per room. Our manager handed one card to me then one card to Jimin, then allowed us inside.

My hand slowly wrapped around the knob before pushing it open to reveal the most stunning hotel room I had ever seen.

"Woah," Jimin said. The word escaped his lips almost as a whisper.

We stepped further inside the room, taking in the view. The wall in front of us was made entirely of glass, and it included a small patio that overlooked the beach. The room itself was mainly white, yet had some tropical tan and brown accents.

Our bags were set neatly on either side of the bed. I got the bed closest to the window, giving me a better view. I laughed once I noticed this.

"I need to get my digital camera out!" I told Jimin, rushing over to my bags. Right before I could start unzipping it, I noticed a black envelope beside my luggage.