PT. 2 (NSFW)

You keep thinking about what Chamber had said. How he had offered to show you in detail just how far his tattoos went down his back and his legs if you wanted to see them. You blushed at the very thought. It seemed like an innocent enough offer, but it was the way he had looked at you when he said it. The way that he would tease you about it, each joke getting more and more suggestive. You knew exactly what he had really meant.

Surely he was joking. But since that first time that you two had talked, you had been spending more and more time around the French man. And with each conversation you had, you were more and more certain that he meant every word. You knew he was a flirt. Everyone in the VP knew he was a flirt. But that paled in comparison to the things he would say when it was just the two of you. He knew you too well and knew exactly what to say to make your face burn. He loved seeing you fumble over your words.

That's why you finally decided to take him up on the offer.

He's sitting in the commons area reading something when you find him. You walk up behind him, trying to be as quiet as you can. There's no one else around, it's fairly late.

"Vincent," you say his name softly, close to his ear as you lean over from behind the couch he's sitting on. You don't miss the deep breath he takes; the almost shiver that runs over him. "I was thinking about your offer. To see more of your tattoos." You wonder if he can feel the heat from your flushed cheeks.

"Is that so?" He hums and puts the book down beside him. "What about it?"

"I think I would like to see just how far they go."

He stands and turns to face you.

"Well, if that is the case why don't we head to my room then, mon chou?" He holds out his hand for you to take as he leads you to his room, the book long forgotten on the cushions. He must see how tense you are because his thumb rubs over your hand comfortingly.

He pushes the door to his room open and lets go of your hand to let you walk in first. He closes it behind you, and you hear the lock click. You stand nervously by the door before he walks over and sits down on the bed and gestures for you to come closer. You do, letting out a sound of surprise as he pulls you to straddle him, your knees resting beside his thighs. His hands come up to rest on your hips, holding you steady.

"Would you mind helping me with my clothes, mon chou? My hands are a little occupied." He smirks and tightens his grip for a second to emphasize his point.

You nod, raising your hands to loosen his tie. He's staring at you the entire time, watching as you focus on unknotting the smooth fabric. You feel the heat in your face rise. You pull the tie from around his neck, folding it neatly and setting it to the side, you don't want to wrinkle what seems like a very expensive tie. He laughs a little and smiles at the gesture.

When you reach to start unbuttoning his vest, you feel one of the hands on your hips move. You still, until you hear Chamber whisper.

"Keep going," his voice is low, clearly enjoying watching you undress him.

You keep focused on the buttons. You feel the hand that moved earlier slip under the hem of your shirt, brushing against the skin at your hip. You want to say that the simple touch didn't get to you as much as it did, but you take a deep breath and Chamber smiles at you. He sees the way you glance down at his lips for a second.

He indulges you, leaning up to kiss you as you slide the vest open and he takes each arm out of it.

"Almost there, just a few more buttons," he says when the two of you part. He seems completely composed as he stares up at you expectantly. His one hand is back on your hip while the other is reaching under your shirt again.