Honest Mistake

They all paused and looked at the intruder.The chapel was supposed to be off limits in public that day because of the private matters that was suppose to take place but for obvious reason of being delayed for almost two hours already,everybody who's present there at that moment knew that the unknown mystery bride would not be coming in her own wedding.

Yes,it is a WEDDING,supposedly but apparently there won't be any after several hours have already pass and its almost dusk.

The priest who looked terrified,took all his strength to talk "p-pa-pa-pardon me child?"

The intruders voice shouted loud and clear that echoes the entire chapel that fell silent "ADRIAN HAWKE, i've come to pick up a bone from you!"

After a few seconds of wide eyes blinking in disbelief,it was Stevens who asks "how did you barge in like this?this is a private ceremony"

And the intruder just ignored him "I don't care,I'm here for Adrian Hawke"

It was gibbons who asks "who?" While looking at everyone present if there's any familiarity to that name but not one even budge.Perhaps not even wanting so after witnessing the kicked on the chapels door.

The intruder stormed inside the chapel unwelcomed,trying to make a scene,ignoring all the looks they gave "I came here to stop this ridiculous wedding".
With that the man in the tux scowled hearing that statement.
RIDICULOUS?
What's ridiculous? Could this day gets any worse?first the woman he ever hope to marry wouldn't wanna marry him and then the unknown mysterious paid-to-be bride stood him up and now this.A stranger intrudes his wedding when it didn't even started to begin with.

Stevens being a lawyer, lawfully reasoned with the stranger intruding a private ceremony " excuse me but I'm afraid there must've been a mistake,are you looking for somebody who wasn't even here?"

The intruders voice was now piss "what do you mean a mistake?! This a wedding,yeah?his wedding!"

"Who's he?" Asks gibbons who's more curious than face their own dilemma that was pending because of the intrusion.

The intruder raise a voice again for everyone to hear "ADRIAN HAWKE"

"No you've quite mistaken,this is not Adrian Hawke's wed-" but before gibbons could finish his words,the intruder suddenly raise a tone while taking off the hoodie,revealing a rugged girl with chubby cheeks looking so piss.

"No i am not mistaken.This is his wedding. Where is he?! Where's that prick" She glared at all of them with a meanful look,even passing by the men wearing formal attire.
Her tone was bitter from a scornful girl who sounded that she had been left out from that person who she's looking for.

Gibbons tried to persuade her "there is no Adrian Hawke in here,miss-"

But she cut him off again "I don't believe you,you're hiding him from me"

"Well,just see for yourself if he's really here" gibbons shrug off his shoulders,giving up.

She scowled while searching for every places in the chapel that could possibly hide a person.in the altar,behind the stand near the priest,behind the organ even in the confessing room where she pushed open the doors aggressively while raising her voice "Hoy! Adrian Hawke! You piece of sh!-" she looked at the priest for the foul language that spewed out from her inside the chapel and saw the priest closed its eyes of the atrocities "Adí!,come out right now and face me,you coward or i swear to god,i'll tear you limb to limb!"

Some few bodyguards were about to step forward and stop her midway in her search but the man in tux just lift his hand to signaled them to halt and just let her be.As far as they all know,she was there from the wrong reason and for the wrong person but the priest couldn't hold the insulting words any longer and clarify it to her "child,this is not Adrian Hawke's wedding.Whoever that person is,he is not here"

This made her stop and looked at all of them confuse,wearing a formal attire and no grand decors or whatsoever.Blinking her big brown wide eyes while scanning the surroundings that Shareen wasn't even nowhere to be found in this kind of crowd and after a few moments of awkward silence,she slightly bowed down her head "sorry for the intrusion,father and forgive my ignorance of mistaken this to another.please carry on" and with that,she was about to made her way out through the door but the man in the black tux ordered the bodyguards to blocked the door and prevent her for leaving.

Derek was somewhat surprise to see him making that decision and speaks to him of his opinion against it "Ty, what are you doing?"

The man in tux was calm in his dignified manner that wasn't even stirred by Derek's detest "I am not leaving here today without a bride"