Marriage Is Also A Business Agreement

Derek was strongly opinionatedly against that idea "but she's...." he didn't finish his words seeing how he gave him a cold calculating look in the corners of his blue orb piercing eyes.

"..She'll do.." the man in the black tux realized something.Turns out this wasn't entirely a bad day at all.He thought he was already done for when in unexpected snap,would bring him what he wanted to leverage his situation.Just like in the game of chess,the queen was a very important piece that could turn the tides around and that's what he badly needed.He needed his queen.He badly needed a throphy wife and he wouldn't step his foot out this place looking like a pathetic loser,not to Jessica and not even to his grandfather.He just gotta make sure to make sure the Queen remain in his side.

...

"Hold it right there,miss"

She was about to pushed out one of the bodyguards blocking her way when one of the man wearing a tux called out to her and looks back.

"Since you're already here,why not i offer you worth that kicked you damage in this place"

She scanned her sight from the mess she did make and from all the bystanders who witness her fury and just blinked her big brown eyes in the kind of situation she just got into.What the hell! is all that she could think about even though she's in a chapel.

She heard him but she couldn't quite get what the dude's up to so she needs to think.She won't let this situation ends her up in jail even though the blame is on her for acting on impulse in the first place,of being too reckless.She still needs to find that j3rk "uhm....no thank you"

But he wouldn't take NO for an answer. Base on her character that she just showed earlier,he carefully studied her as a person who wouldn't budge off from determination.He wasn't really a fan of persuasion but he have no other choice since the last window shut down on him the last minute.Unbelievable as it is for him,he have to offer her something much more than just a promise of marital bless in a silver platter,something more convincing that something like she couldn't refuse.

"I'm afraid that is not a question,miss" he sounded more significantly domineering that left her more confuse.

"Huh?"

Seeing her lost in her wits,he added "you can be charge for criminal trespass for barging in a private ceremony,also for unjust vexation,vandalism and malicious mischief for destroying a property" he simply put both his hands inside his pockets as handling this situation all to well and lean his back slightly in one of chairs nearby.But him playing clever was an understatement.He don't really need to act like one but darn this girl really is strange that he must have to set up a few tricks just to get her and he really despise himself for doing it.

"What property?! This is a chapel,ain't it supposed to be public for everybody?!" She couldn't believed what she just heard.In fact she have totally gone deaf upon hearing what the man just said and all she could hear was the charges adding up into another like that sound of a cash register,to bail her troublemaker ass.

"It is..but not today.Today,all this place was reserve for me..." Despite how deeply cold his voice is,he sounds more calm & collected.

A cold sweat runs down the side of her face the moment she heard that.Oh sh!t, please KILL ME as she instantly looked up the cross and how she secretly wish she could switch places with Jesus to crucify herself but the man in a tux added ".......however..."

She looked back at him with her eyebrows raise of hearing something like a lifeline for her miserable life as he continues "you can avoid all that simply by an agreement in a business proposition i have for you"