The harsh truth about the world (1/2)

Ms. Hannah helped me get dressed when I was s kid, I thought it was normal up to age 9. "Ms. Hannah, I can get dressed by myself"
"But baby, I haven't taught you how to pull on a tie, I'll teach you when you're 10." She made me wear a blue long sleeve dress shirt with a grey dress vest and dark grey fancy shorts, long white socks and black dress shoes. I didn't mind the outfit, I was just feeling uncomfortable with her changing me. "Go outside and play while I help Mr. Steven set up for dinner."Ok Ms. Hannah" I said before I went outside to the local playground. "Ew, look at that ugly thing!" I turned my head and looked at the boy who said that. "W-who m-m-me?"I studered. "Look at his dumb cat ears"
he said ignoring and picking up a rock to throw at me. "Are my ears really that u-ugly?" "Yeah, they are you blind freak"
then he started throwing rocks at me, a few other kids too. What? You think they were small pebbles? No no, they were the size of hail! Next 2 kids held down my arms and legs so I couldn't move. That boy punched my face till it was bloody and bruised, punched my stomach until I started spitting blood, then him and the other kids ran away.