The harsh truth about the world (2/2)

I was 11. Got back from school, I ran to Minori's house, crying from being bullied. Ms. Hannah started sexually assaulting me when I was 10, Minori was the only one I had."M-Minori..?"
I whimpered wiping my tears and opening the front door.
"Oh hello, Lunar dear~!" Ms. Hannah had Minori tied to a chair with a cooking knife on her throat"Ms. Hannah..what are you d-doing to Minori?" "I gave Minori's father a chance to give me the money...but I guess he didn't care about her anyways! "She said giggling sweetly, as if she wasn't gonna hurt Minori. Just then the police arrived and arrested Ms. Hannah Travis. "Dad!" Minori shouted excitedly while running to a Japanese man wearing dark blue glasses and a white lab coat. "Hello Minori"
the man said. "Dad, this is my friend, Lunar" "Lunar, this is my dad" "H-Hi" I mumbled Her father stared at me "Why is catboy talking to me?" "Be nice to him!" She yelled at her dad
"I'll take boy back to lab" (he doesn't speak good english)
He said grabbing my arm and shoving me in his grey car, he locked the car doors so I couldn't leave while he argued with Minori about doing testing on me. Just then I saw Mr. Steven grab Dr. Atuwa (we'll call him that for now) by the collar of his lab coat. Minori got the car keys and let me out. While Mr. Steven finished fighting Dr. Atuwa in the house.