Sun/Moon x Sick Reader

Hope you guys are enjoying this book. Comment what you guys think.

You sneezed again for what felt like the 1000th time that morning. Your nose clogged beyond use, head hot and pounding like there were drums in your head, eyes watery because of the sneezing. All these plagued your body as you walked towards the Daycare to being your shift.

You’d bet money on the fact you had probably caught this nasty virus from a snot nosed kid who’s parents thought it was a great idea to bring there child in sick instead of keeping them home. Stupid parents.

As you walk down the stairs to head to the daycare you sneeze again. Which causes your eyes to blur, you grab onto the railing to stop yourself from falling. After a few seconds you had regained enough focus back in your eyes to begin walking again.

You had thought about not coming in for the day but you needed the money to keep up with rent and other expenses to not afford to come in.

Opening the doors to the daycare with some effort and it didn’t take long until you were swept off your feet and was being spun around.

“HELLLLOOOO SUNSHINE. GOOOD MORNING, I HOPE YOU ARE WELLLLL" Sun yells as he continues to spin you around. Making your head ache.

“Sun, can you stop spinning and put me down please" you say back. Sun immediately stops spinning and puts you down gently.

“Oh, sorry Sunshine. I didn’t make you to dizzy did i?” Sun questioned.

“No Sunny, only a little" it was then you see Moon come down from the Balcony.

“Sunny, what have I told you about spinning Yn around like a toy doll, one of these days you’ll spin them to much and they’ll end up throwing up on you" Moon Scalds his brother. He then turns his attention to you. “Good morning Starlight.”

“Morning Moony" you say back greatfully as you place your bag behind the security desk.

You turn to face the boys again. Only to see Moon with a frown on his face. He steps closer, examining your body as you stood ridged. Could he tell you were sick.

“Starlight are you feeling alright, my scans say your nose is quite congested and your temperature is higher than normal for just walking around.” He questions you, Sun also looks at you with concern. You had to come up with an excuse quickly before the boys had a full meltdown.

“Yeah I’m fine Moon, there’s just a lot of dust at home and I guess that’s what making me sneeze. I feel fine don’t worry about me” with that you begin to walk off. Only for Sun to gently grasp your shoulder.

“Sunshine if your not feeling well you can tell us. We don’t want you to be working if your not well enough to” as kind as Suns words were, your other priorities came before your health.

“Sunny I promise I’m fine” you smile at him, trying to reassure him. While he didn’t look convinced he let go of your shoulder anyway.

“If you say so sunshine, but if at any point in the day you begin to feel worse, please don’t hesitate to come to us, well will try to help as much as we can.” Sun says confidently.

“Will do boys” with that you go to greet the families

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the day progressed you began to feel worse. Your nose was still running like a tap, the pain in your head was still pounding against your skull as sweat poured off it, your eyes were watery from the constant sneezing and your throat sore from coughing. It also didn’t help that nausea had started to well in your gut as well.

You took note to try and limit your interactions with the boys today. However it was proving very hard with the amount of children running around.

You had done a pretty good job so far. That was until a little brat of a child decided that stealing your flash light from your belt was a good idea.

“Hey!, get back here you little twerp, that’s not a toy” you begin to chase said kid around the daycare knowing that if that flash light was damaged it would come out of your pay check to get it replaced.

The running was not doing wonders for your body as the nausea became worse. Suddenly the child was lifted up by his shirt as both of the boys stood in front of you. With Sun holding the kid by his shirt while Moon took the torch out of the kids hand.

“JEREMY, that is against the rules to take items from the staff. That calls for a time out mister" as Sun takes the kid away Moon hand you the torch.

“Thanks Moon, appreciate it" you say as you being to squeeze your eyes. Willing the pain in your head to go away.

“Starlight are you feeling alright, your extremely pale in the face" Moon expressed concerns again. You quickly turn around as you start to head back to the desk. Bile beginning to rise up your throat.

“I’m fine Moon" you say almost running to the desk holding your hand over your mouth. You were gonna be sick. If you could at least get to the bin under the desk you’d keep the mess to a minimum.

Bumping into children you eventually collapse behind the desk and release the contents of your breakfast into the small recycle bin.

After a few moments your vomiting has stops, you let your body lay on the cold floor, your hot skin relishing from it. Your breathing ragged from ejecting your entire stomach.  You heard in the background Sun and Moons voices but you were to preoccupied to really listen.

“Moony, its against the rules, we’re not allowed behind the security desk" Sun practically screaming.

“Sun, Yn has just been sick and has collapsed on the floor, I think that reason enough to break the rules this once” you feel gentle cold hands slowly pull you off the floor into something soft.

“Starlight can you hear me, Yn, can you open your eyes” Moon asks desperately.

“Moony” you start off. Only to feel bile rise up again “Moony I’m going to be sick again" you moan as your hand goes over your mouth.

With in seconds Moon has you over the rubbish bin again as you eject your stomach once again. Gagging as the acid burns your throat.

“oh Starlight, I thought we told you to come get us if you got worse. Your temperature is showing signs of a very high fever. Come on, let’s get you somewhere more comfortably.” Moon says soothingly as he picks you up with no effort. Your face pressed against his metal shoulder cooling down your hot face.

“Sun, I need you to grab a few things for me and bring them up to our room.” Moons voice started drifting away as you being to fall asleep.

The sensation of being pulled upwards was the only indication that Moon had taken you to their balcony room. You were then placed on comfortably mattress as blankets were drawn over you.

“IM HERE MOONY I GOT THE THINGS” Sun screamed concernedly. The loud noise causing you to whimper as the pain spiked from the sudden noise.

“Sundrop, keep the noise down" Moon replied angrily. Sun started muttering multiple apologies to Moon and you before heading back off the supervise the children.

Moon comes back over to you. Gently placing a cold cloth on your face as a small cup touches your lips.

“Here’s some medicine Starlight, it will make you feel better” the horrible tasting liquid goes down your throat and you almost gag again.

Moon than slides in next to you, pulling you into his arms as his music box starts to play.

“But Moon, what about the children and Sun. They need you. And what about my work. Vanessa’s gonna have my head for not working.” You ask weakly. Barely staying awake. Moon was quick to shush you.

“Everything will be fine Starlight, Sun coped with the children just fine when we were one being, he will be just fine. I’ve have already alerted Vanessa that you have fallen quite ill and shall be staying with me until you have recovered and that you will not be working until you have. She sends her regards to her better soon. Now Yn, get some sleep. Please. I will be right here when you wake"  Moon told you and that was all you needed to pass out in his arms.