An Usual Babysitter (Monty cares for Child Reader)

It was currently Friday morning in the Pizzaplex and you were still happily snuggled into your bed cuddling your favourite plushie. Knowing very soon you would have to get up for breakfast. Sure enough the sounds of the metal door opening followed by heavy footsteps approached.

“I really don’t know how she’s going to react to this, you and I both know how anxious he makes her" a voice whispered.

“Yes I am aware but there is no other option available.” You quietly hear a sigh before a gently hand starts shaking your shoulder.

“Its time to get up Cottontail. Its breakfast” you whine, not wanting to get up put of your warm bed. You snuggle deeper into the blankets.

“Come on Superstar, you need to get up now. Breakfast will get cold before you get there" you slowly sit up in bed to see both Freddy and Bonnie standing beside your bed. You let out a big yawn as you reach your hands up to be lifted into Bonnie’s arms, the Rabbit was quick to pull you into his arms as you Bury your head into his neck. You feel his heat sensor’s start as it warms your body.

“Morning Papa, Morning Daddy" you yawn again. You feel Bonnie’s chest vibrate as he chuckles at your tired self. You look past Bonnie to see Freddy smile as he reaches his hand up to ruffle your already messy hair.

“Morning Yn, did you have a good sleep" The bear asks. You nod as you rub your eyes to get the sleep out of them.

“What’s for breakfast” you question the two animationics.

“Pancakes Cottontails, with your favourite topping" Bonnie replies. You throw your hands up excitedly and shout yay as your fathers chuckle to themselves. You reach over Bonnie to give Freddy a hug, to which Bonnie handed you over. You did the same thing you did to Bonnie, snuggled into Freddy’s neck as the bear put his arms around you.

“let’s get going shall we then" Freddy says before the three of you walk off. It was a short trip to the kitchen where Chica was cleaning some dishes. She turns around with a smile.

“Morning chickadee, I made some pancakes for you, just the way you like them.” Chica squawks.

“Morning Chica, these look good thank you"  Freddy sets you down as you take your seat and dig into your food. They were amazing as usual, Chica always knows to how to make it perfect. You look up to your dad with a smile only to see their expressions were sad and a little bit worried.

“What’s wrong papa, daddy,” you ask them. Both animationics look at each other then back at you. Chica gave the two a sad look as well before leaving.

“Well Superstar, there’s going to be a change of plan today. Usual today you’d go with Bonnie to spend the day with him. But unfortunately today he has a few last minute parties and then Maintenance, so Papa won’t be able to look after you today.” Freddy starts.

“That’s ok, if Papas busy I can go with Chica,” you reply. This makes the bear look more sad.

“I’m afraid that’s not an option either Yn, everyone else is extremely busy today, including Sun and Moon so the daycare isn’t available either" Freddy continues.

“Well then who’s looking after me then" you question. Freddy goes quiet for a moment before answering.

“Monty is the only one available to look after you today Yn, he has no scheduled performances or parties today” you feel your face drop as tears enter your eyes.

“Not even DJ, or Nessa or Gregory” you plead as you begin to shake. Freddy immediately sensing your distress picked you up.

“I’m sorry Cottontail. But DJ isn’t suitable to look after you and Vanessa was taking Gregory to the doctors today so they aren’t here either. Otherwise we would put you with them. We know your scared of Monty Yn" Bonnie says calmly, snuggling his head into yours.

Scared was an understatement. During that night where you and Gregory were locked in the Pizzaplex the two of you had gotten separated. Monty had found you while you were trying to find Gregory and chased you until Freddy found you. He had also leaped at you a few time and had injured you when he had. Now while you had forgiven all the bots. Monty was still one you couldn’t be alone with yet. To many bad memories came with seeing him.

“A-Are you sure i can’t just go somewhere else until someone’s free" you whimper as tears fall down your face.

“I’m afraid not Yn, I’m sorry but this is the only way. Let’s go get you dressed” Freddy says as you hid your face in his neck, shaking in his arms. Monty scared you, what if he got angry again.