Bonus Chapter 4

Izana glances towards your table and decides whether or not he should go up to you. In the end he decides to just go to you to get a head start on the project. News flash, that was not his intention at all, he just used that as an excuse to talk to you. He suddenly got up and headed towards your table which grabbed the attention of the three other guys. "Huh, where tf is Izana going?" Rindou shrugs in response to his older brother's question. The three of them intently watched Izana's action. "No way, he's approaching a girl!"(Ran) "and not just any girl, it's Y/N."(Kaku) "Ayo he's deadass dragging her here?"(Rin) They watched as Izana dragged you to their table.

An awkward silence passes after Izana told you to stay. "So um how come you haven't shown up to class the past few days?" "I was down with a fever." "Oh, well it's nice to see that you're better." Another silence passes when you break it. "Do you need the notes for the days you missed then? "Oh I actua-" Izana quickly elbowed Kakucho's side to stop him from talking. "I would appreciate that." "I'll send you the notes later then." He then nods. The brothers start talking to you and then later on Izana and Kakucho join in too. After talking for a while the bell rings. "Alright, I'll be leaving now, bye guys." They all bid you goodbye but that still wasn't how you thought your lunch period would've went.