Bonus Chapter 5

~Next day~

~Next day~

You arrived at the cafe at exactly 2 and walked in. You looked around and saw Izana waving at you, you walked over to the table and sat down across from him. "Hey." You greeted him. "Hey, I got you your favorite drink." "Thank you, you didn't have to!" "It's nothing."

You both worked on the english project for about 2 hours before you heard Izana's stomach grumble. You let out a small laugh, "I think we should take a break." "That would be great." "I'll be right back." You said while getting up to go order some food for you both.

After a while you returned with two plates of food and you placed one in front of Izana. He looks up at you confused. "You're hungry right? dig in." "Oh uh thanks. How much do I owe you?" ''Don't mention it, it's to pay you back for the drink." After you both ate you both went on your phones for a little bit because you guys didn't want to go right back into the project again. This is where you decided to befriend Izana, you quickly typed on your private twitter and then closed your phone. "Hey, Izana San?" "Yeah?" He responded but was still occupied on his phone. "Do you perhaps want to be friends?" He stopped whatever he was doing on his phone and looked at you. "Sure." "Plus, you can drop the formalities and call me Izana." "Oh ok, you can do the same for me then." "Alright, let's get back to work." You nodded and cleaned up the table so you both could get back to working.