every so often i will come back and read this in order to feel something. Hello, im me from 5-7-2022. Im going to graduate in like 2 weeks and holy fuck is that crazy to think about. This account has been with me through all of highschool, which is too insane. But okay i know this is for updates on my love life, and there isnt much to pudate on but i will do my best. 

Ok so regarding tristen and isabel, she ended up deciding not to date him. Which is so stupid because i know she only did it for me. Anyways, so i told him she said no, and he was like aw lol okay and then moved on immediatly. Isablel later told me that SHE LIKED HIM and i was so mad. She also says she doesnt feel any difference in romantic and platonic feelings to so idk. Anyways, fast forward and tristan is now dating emma. You would think i would be upset about this but i actually couldnt be happier. I got over him AGES ago and i honestly feel like i was just boared and he was nice to me like 1 time and is cute. But emma is so amazing and because theyre dating ive now also become friedns with her which makes me so happy. 

After that, i thought i liked Dylan from bear facts, but i actually definitly didnt and i just thought he was cute but then i saw him with his mask off and took it back. Then i thought i liked elijah from statistics but he was just cute. He is a weird guy and i dont think i could ever bring myself to date him. He also said his type is short girls which is a red flag to me LOL. 

But like i said before, there really isnt anyone new. These are all fake crushes that i fabricate to make myself less bored. BUt i honestly believe that if they asked me out i would get that weird feeling i always get when i am talking to a guy, and wouldnt want to do it. 

However, i do kinda want a summer fling. I dont know if it will happen or not, but i guess you will get to click on the next story and find out. I just really want to have kissed a boy before college! LOL!