she's alive

No one's pov

Bruce called all of his soona in his office . After 10 minutes everyone was there . Ok so I called you all here because as you all know that i held an essay compitition so we have a winner

Here's her photo I want you all in your best behaviour Bruce said he was about to say something else but suddenly they all heard soft sobs they all turn to look at and they were shocked to see Damian crying what happened lil'd why are you crying d...

Here's her photo I want you all in your best behaviour Bruce said he was about to say something else but suddenly they all heard soft sobs they all turn to look at and they were shocked to see Damian crying what happened lil'd why are you crying dick asked . Suddenly Damian turned to them and said shut down all the windows and doors open the curtains dim the light i know you all are confuse i will explain everything and I mean everything ok but first just do this he said ok everyone said in unison
Ok now tell demon spawm jason said so see the girl in the photo she is marinette marinette al ghul she is my older sister by 13 seconds  so let's start from the starting ra never liked her but mother always made sure to look after her and if she did anything wrong like dropping a pen she would get a lot of beating and no one never ever knew her eye colour but i am glad to know about her eye colour now and she was the only one i could easily open up i really missed her as mother took her away after the attack so see you all know when i cane here i wasn't surprised to see Alfred coming out of nowhere right that was because she was like this too she knew everything and i know that she knows that we are talking and she knows every single thing that has and will happened to us so that's why I made you all lock everything up . Damian said they were all stunned from what Damian said but aggred Damian asked Bruce if he can skip school and spent some time with marinette or ukhti as he like to call her and Bruce agreed and he said that after trip he will talk to her and then she can come and live with them if she is willing to . After Bruce said all this Damian was so happy that he just went and hugged Bruce crying without thinking about his reputation or his brother who was still in room and shocked with alot of information they just got but after a while they also joined the hug . Ok so 1 todd take your filthy eyes off of my sister's photo 2. She is really scary if she is angry so don't make her angry for ex 1 time she took my favourite katana so i ran after her but she got out without any scratches or wound but it did not end well for me as after that she ran after me for running after her and that time i was in bed for 2 days and 3 jon come out i know you are there and also don't even think that about my sister.

By the time Damian stopped talking jon and jason both were red because they are embarrassed that Damian pointed them out and because by now they were head over hills for marinette that they didn't even noticed Bruce's glare .

Than suddenly Damian spoke or muttered this is the best birthday gift i have ever got
They were all shocked and feeling guilty that they forgot Damian's birthday

And father don't worry if she is going to come that means mother's gonna come too so ask Alfred to prepare 2 rooms Damian spoke and now it was Bruce turn to blush while muttereing a ok while everyone just laughed and Damian walked out of the room excitedly for meeting marinette.

Hello everyone i know that i did a lot of change but trust me it is a very good changes and yup Talia is also coming sorry to everyone who like Salina but i just like Talia and Bruce and don't worry in next story i will take a remainder to make Bruce and Salina but don't hate because i don't like her but i will try my best ok . And if you have any request than tell me because i am going to make a one shot after some time as i have many ideas but don't have the power to make them a long and full story and i think after one shot i will be taking a break which can be little long but don't worry i will come back.

Thank you and sorry . bye bye

Bugout