✧・01: DEXTERITY

[Third Point of View]

At last, finishing F/N's routine with a spin after succeeding in a quadruple axel attempt. The other figure skaters, especially Taro, were exhausted, although, for F/N, it wasn't difficult. All of them were resting on the bench, drinking water and looking at their performances.

F/N tosses and catches their water bottle several times, a habit that they're in deep thought. Taro took notice of it and decided to speak up.

"Yo dude, you're not going to look at your performance?"

F/N looked at him to look for any sarcasm, "I am certain that I nailed my routine. Although yours had mistakes in accomplishing a salchow jump and a triple lutz."

"How are you so sure of that?! You had your eyes closed!"

"Because I know your routine, dork. You were practicing it non-stop yesterday."

"Haa?! Then how do I not know yours!?"

"Maybe you're not observant." Taro started to babble unnecessary statements but F/N didn't pay attention to him at all.

"Ugh whatever," he rolled his eyes and looked at F/N, "What in the heck is with you nowadays? You've been spacing out all the time."

"At least you took notice of that for the most part."

Taro looked at F/N intensely, looking for any behavioral changes to their attitude.

"I'm leaving tomorrow to go to my old hometown,"

"What?! You mean in Columbia?" They nod at Taro's phrase.

"Why though?"

"Missing me already?"

Taro hits F/N's shoulder playfully, "Psh as if."

"Oh, I know! You wanna see that flower girl, don't you! The one you've been crushing on for years!"

"What? You're such an airhead, of course not. She's not my crush."

"Say whatever you want, not gonna believe yah!"

"I stand firm in my statement, Taro."

We all started to pack our belongings since practice ended earlier. F/N was about to grab their skates until Taro snatched them.