✧・03: MISCHIEVOUS

This statement made the florist think about what the figure skater said. She tilted her head and proceeds to analyze their movements. "Uh, what do you mean?"

A cheeky smirk was plastered on the Morozov's face. Alma sighed in contentment to see that the two still have a bond. Even after attempting to separate them.

F/N ate their food, listening to Antonio's rant about his animal friends. Alma was talking with the parents of the Morozovs, asking what their children's careers were.

Helen was the first to answer the question, "I chose to be a fashion designer, Señora Alma. It's always has been a dream to make a set of clothes! And my little N/N is the perfect candidate. Their androgynous figure is perfect!"

She tugged her arm around the skater's shoulders, poking their cheeks. Making the H/C individual pout. "Would you quit it?"

"Nah," she responded lazily.

"My apologies for my sister's.." the skater side-glanced the brunette, "colloquialism. My career as of now is being a figure skater."

Alma looked at F/N and then asked, "Why did you choose that?"

"Why, you ask? Well, the ice rink is simply a place I adore. Elegance while skating through the ice, as if nothing else mattered." they smiled to themselves whilst talking about their passion.

Helen again tugged her arm around the skater's shoulders, "That's why my younger sibling is one of the most famous ice skaters in the Grand Prix! They won two consecutive World Championships and four-straight Grand Prix Finals!"

This caught the attention of the whole Madrigal family. Then the Morozov started to pout, their ears reddening at the unwanted attention. Philip scooted in the conversation slyly, "Oh! Oh! One time, one of their fans threw wolf ears on their head. Then the fans shouted like crazy!"

Both of the siblings laughed at the memory. Until the figure skater hits the heads of the two. "You two. Stop bragging about me! I told you to refrain from being excessively talkative."

Their parents started to chuckle at the scene unfolding by the three. F/N then laid back and fiddled with the ends of their hair. Julieta smiled at Isabela, who unconsciously looks at F/N fondly.

Philip mentioned that he going to be a future music producer. Which made Camilo perk up, and both of the boys talked.

The attention on the skater lessened, making them feel more comfortable. Julieta inquired about the H/C Morozov.

"So dear, how are things in Russia?"

They looked up to healer Madrigal then responded, "It's splendid, nevertheless."

"Oh, is that so? Do you want an arepa?" she offered.

"It would be a pleasure," taking the arepa from her hands, biting into the pastry. "Oh, did I mention that I tried baking an arepa back in Russia?"

Julieta shook her head, "It ended up in a small mess." they scratched their head.

Helen was the first to object, "Small mess?! It was a catastrophe! You may be elegant on the ice rink, but in the kitchen, you're more scruffy than Taro trying to land your trick!"

"Hey! It wasn't that bad-" they tried to counter-claimed but soon were cut off by their siblings. "It was horrible!"

Forming another bicker, their father got tired of the quarrel. Catalina then shot a glare at her children. As if immediately, they were made silent. Eating the rest of their meals.