27

Opening the door of the room finally, after spending the night debating with yourself on what could be done, you found yourself all alone in the busy hallways. “How are you?” His unexpected appearance startled you. “What do you think?” Avoiding his gaze you return the question.

“I don't think you're fine. And the reason is me, which I'm deeply ashamed of.” Gently wrapping his hands around your shoulder he sniffed your neck scenting you. Seeing no signs of you rejecting his touch, he placed a hand on your hip drawing you closer to him. “Mine, you're mine.” Kissing your neck his fingers pressured on your hips. Earning a moan from you, running your hand in his nape. You feebly mumble. “Yes, all yours Alpha. I only belong to you.”

His orbs raised. Sinking in your words. “Let the past be past Jimin, I've never been someone to hold onto my past. It was a curse wasn't it? Nothing could be changed, we could avoid future mishaps. So don't speak to her. I don't like you being close to any female. It triggers my nerves acknowledging the person that belongs to me is being lured in someone else's trap.”

Jimin hummed against your skin, walking with you inside the room. Closing the door behind him. Failing to see the female who stood at the stairs watching everything. But you did notice her presence smirking at the reaction you obtained from her.

Laying with you down on the bed, he removed his t-shirt pulling you closer to him. “Sleep, I couldn't close my eyes afraid I won't be able to find you the next morning.” Placing his chin above your head, he evades his hand inside your t-shirt. Drawing circles on the area above your navel. “You enjoy calling me an Alpha don't you?” Jimin was pleased with you asserting him with a higher rank. Meeting his eyes you spoke your thoughts with an extremely strict tone.

“Because I feel you are one.” The hair on his skin stood up, at the intensity your voice held. “Connect the dots, you were the first Lycan and the only human to be cursed. Who massacred a herd of bloodshed hungry beasts. Everyone fears your wolf and the Alpha voice doesn't affect you much either.” Placing your hand on his chest a evil grin was seen on your lips. He was getting an idea of what you were trying to indicate.

“Where exactly are you referring to my lady?” Sitting up straight you started to laugh. “Jimin, you have this inevitable power with you. These powers could be used for our own benefits. We could rule over this pack and make them our slaves. If anyone dared to go against us, exempt them from this world.” Your last phrase had his nerves shaking out of fear. A sudden adrenaline rush flowed through his nerves excited by your idea.

“So Alpha, would you like to consider my proposal?” He tackled you on the bed towering over your frame, gripping your hands sideways, seizing it with his own. “Aren't you one confident woman to encourage me to go against my own pack?” Pressing his knees on your womanhood he rubbed teasingly. “Yes I am.” Without any repentance you answer.

“I fucking love this trait of yours. I love how you're bold and shameless just for me. What you want you shall get my Luna.” Shifting positions, he pulled you over his chest. Encasing his arms on your frame. Rubbing your back soothingly. “Am I being too selfish?” “No you're not, what happened to the strong, determined Y/N I spoke to just now?”

Inhaling and exhaling to calm your guts down, you coyly reply. “She's probably afraid to hurt you and not be the bad person in the end.” Jimin lifts your chin pecking your lips gently. “The only time you'll be a bad or bratty woman would be in the bed.” With widened eyes you scoff at his brazen statement. “What a way to console me.” Chortling, he pretended to have not spoken sinisterly. “SLEEP!!” Jimin exaggeratingly whined. “Fine!”

-2:30 P.M.-

Jimin marched into the battlegrounds seeing everyone practice. Removing his shirt he placed it on the table exposing his upper body. Shifting his gaze to the older male training pups in a corner. “I PARK JIMIN CHALLENGE YOU DOWON TO FIGHT IN THE RING WITH ME TO BE THE NEXT ALPHA.” The entire place fell silent after his sudden declaration. Dowon's eyes sparkled red. Not tolerating the disrespect.

“Park Jimin, you shall pay for this.” Shifting into his wolf form he growled at him. His wolf was at the edge to end him. Jimin snarled, rolling his eyes. Shifting into his own beastic side. His eyes glowed red, surprising everyone. He displayed his teeth proudly. Content to have earned that reaction from the spectators. In no time the entire ground was empty, people rushed to the senator seating themselves desperate to watch the fight.

Teeths snapped against each other, as they circled in the center of the field. “Bow to your Alpha Jimin.” Dowon's wolf warned him, through the mind link. Jimin paid no heed to him, his wolf was the one in charge. And in no way would he beckon down to anyone. Be it even the Alpha. Dowon was an Alpha, not his Alpha though. Charging at him furiously, he pushed him down on the dusty ground.

Gripping onto his neck with his teeth he squeezed his limbs, earning a yelp from him. Dowon was breaking down. Jimin's energy wasn't something he could beat. This was what he feared. The day he saw Jimin's red eyes he knew there was an Alpha hidden within him. Kyorin revealing him as the First Lycan threatened his position even more.

“Quit rebelling against me Dowon.” Chim grumbled at him, with animosity. Feeling his breath leave his lungs. He begged him for mercy. “I quit, please spare my life.” Instantly the fight was halted after the Alpha accepted his defeat. People were beyond astonished. Jimin had forced their Alpha to plead for his life. In the middle of the crowd you stood in a corner maintaining your expression masking your happiness perfectly.

Jimin's gaze fell on your figure. Smiling in your direction. Running into the empty room changing himself. An arm shroud around your waist, glancing at you with love. “Should we go?” “Yes!” Snatching the Alpha's throne from Dowon he looked down at him. Reminding him he was the loser in the end.

“Members of the starlight pack. I Park Jimin, the new Alpha of this pack, introduces you to my Luna Y/N. Be good puppets and act as she wills. For I obviously despise anyone pissing her off. Or disrespecting my mate. Did you all get that?” They bowed their head agreeing immediately. His Alpha domineer wasn't something they'd mess with and land up dead in the very same ground.

“I'd love it if you crown me Luna.” Bowing his head forward he urges you to start with the coronal ceremony. Culminating the diadem over his head you pat his shoulders. Whispering to him, once he hugged you. “You played really well Jimin.” He sniggered at your praise. “I had to afterall it was my Luna's wish for me to be an Alpha to this pack.”

Sitting in your bedroom you were busy throwing out his old memories while he sat there bored. “We could ask someone else to do that for us. Come here to me.” He voiced out his dismay. “No fucking way, I'm agitated by the fact there's still some remains of that bitch's existence in your room. I'll personally throw them out.” Gritting your teeth you broke the lamp.

Jimin gulped, reminiscing that in the past he had cleaned his room. Yet, didn't bother to inspect if everything was disposed of or not? On finding some old memories today he was in a vexed state. And that is when this entire cleaning session started. “Stop lazing on the bed, come and help me out.”

With his assistance you managed to finish it off. Sooner than expected. Resting on the bed tiredly with your hands sprawled wide open you stared at him. Who had his arm placed under your head. “Jimin, I don't wanna be a typical Luna. I'm not interested in looking after the pups and giving up on my job.”

He simpered, not objecting to your request. When in reality he hated the fact you disliked kids. Jimin was accepting of you continuing your job. Your lack of love for kids was detested by him. Which he didn't dare to express. “Y/N would you like to have kids with me someday.” You avoided his ocular.

“I don't intend to hurt you, nor would I like to keep you in the dark. Having kids was never something I anticipated. Especially since you're a werewolf it would take away my life. No human could tolerate bearing a wolf child in her womb. Hence, I'm choosing to be selfish. I wish to survive, then die.”

Jimin didn't respond to your brood without sparing a glance at you as he exited the room. “World of werewolves is so complicated.”