30

Jimin, landed up in a barren land. Finding himself all alone. “Y/N! Jin Hyung?” Running ahead he called out for someone to hear him. There was no response. Being left all alone was a feeling he surely despised. Experiencing every bit of it now, all he wished was this worst nightmare to end, “Oh come on Chim, stop being so cheesy.” Hearing that familiar giggle he ran in happiness towards your direction. His eyes widened seeing you with a child and a blonde haired guy.

“Y/N?” The unknown male’s head snapped in his direction leaving him at a loss of words. “That’s me.” shaking your head you denied his words. “That’s not you, it’s Chim.” Jimin’s mind connected dots, it was his wolf who had gone all silent for the past months. Today when he finally showed up he had a kid with you. Was this same baby he was eager to see.

“Y/N that’s my wolf not me, I’m sorry forgive me, come back to me, love.” Stepping ahead, he attempted to embrace you, landing on his butt with a harsh thud. “Stay away from my mate.” Growling at him, Chim sniffed your neck protectively, Jimin’s eyes burnt out of jealousy. It was only for him to do. “Why are you here Jimin? Didn’t you enjoy making me a living corpse? Do you want history to repeat? We have nothing between us, everything is over. Why can’t you accept reality? You are no longer my mate!”

“Differentiate between realism and fallacy Jimin!” Jin’s face flashed in front of him. He raised his head ogling at you attentively. “Stop glaring at my mate you pathetic man. You have nothing to do with her. She’s all mine, I’ve never hurt her the way you did. She enjoys spending time with me. Unlike the ignorant behavior you portrayed towards her.” Hiding his child behind him, he growled at Jimin.

“Please let me meet my child.” Jimin peeked at the little boy hiding his face behind the bulky man. His nose bled out of proximity, coming in contact with Chim’s fist. “That isn’t your son. Your son is with your mate in the pack house. There’s no fucking way I’ll permit you to take something that only belongs to me.” Punching him vigorously he had almost blacked him out. Seeing his fatal condition he threw his body kicking his stomach.

“Don’t show up in front of me or my mate. We have nothing to do with you so should you.” Warning him he disappears with you somewhere. Jimin coughed up blood. Standing up on his feet with his weak condition. Hoping to stop you. “This can’t happen.” He hastened his steps yet once again he hoped to catch up with you.

“Jimin you’re here.” Kyorin stood outside the pack house. He was bobbing his head violently. “No! No! I wasn’t supposed to be here.” A little boy came running to him hugging his legs. Impulsively he lifted him up, pecking his cheeks. “How has my champ been?” Instinctively he queried him.

“I missed you, Eomma cooked my favorite dish for lunch. You promised to take me out to the park today.” Huffing, he pouted, being angry at his father. “Jimin, you should fulfill your promise you made to our son.” 

“WHAT?” Shouting at her he unknowingly frightened the kid. “Go inside I’ll be there in a few minutes.” He rushed in to play with his friends. “Why are you claiming to be his mother? That’s my son with Y/N.” She hugged him sobbing on his chest. He tried to push her off, Kyorin tightened her grip on his shirt. “Did I do something wrong? Are you angry with me? Why did you mention Y/N?  Weren’t you the one who banished her from the pack years ago. She left behind our son and we married a year later after you fell in love with me.”

His breath struck in his lungs. Feeling it hard to exhale. “I did that?” Shoving her body away from him, he scurried inside, picking up his son in his arms. “Come on let’s go, this witchy woman isn’t your mother. I’ll introduce you to Eomma.” Jimin pushed Kyorin who was begging him to stop. “Jimin, what happened to you? Why are you doing this? Don’t separate my son from me please.”

Falling on her knees she pleads with him. He scoffs at her, shaking her figure of his lower body. “You weren’t the one who gave birth to him. Stop claiming your rights on something that doesn’t even belong to you.” Her eyes watered.

“Are you doing this to me, since I didn’t give you a child? Weren't you the one who told me you were fine with it? And we’ll raise him together.” Another  revelation that urged him to beat himself up for making such reckless decisions. “I’m here to clear all my mistakes my stupid past self made. I'll return to the mother of my son. Don't you dare try stopping me.” His son called out for his mother.

Jimin hid his face scurrying outside. Walking for hours he was tired, his son kept on constantly crying for his mother. “We’ll reach your mom soon, don't worry.” Rubbing his back he assured him. “You brat.” Seeing a one storey house he ran excitedly. Seeing you play with a kid that looked exactly like him. “Come here,” you ran behind him. Chim giggled helping you catch his son. It was obvious both of them were intentionally pacing slow to please the kid.

“Finally caught you,” picking the child in your arms you pecked him all over his face. Chim imitated your actions. He saw a happy family in front of him, one he always dreamt of having with you. “Jimin?” Hearing you say his name he was ready to charge at him. His gaze landed on the boy in his arms.

“Is that my son?” Stroking your spine, Chim beamed at you. “Yes he is.” Jimin replied, Sam started trifling in his arms. Jimin put him down on the ground. He ran to you, crying in your embrace. “Are you my mother?” Sniffling his hands grabbed onto your hair. The motherly feeling that he had for you answered his question.

“Yes, I am.” Pecking his forehead you retort. “No she’s my mother.” Listening to the squeaky voice Jimin had his mouth hung open. “Is she a girl?” Chim shakes his head. “Yes she is, I know her hairstyle often confuses people.” Shooting daggers at him, you caress Sam’s hair.

“And whose fault is that? Thanks to your stupid haircutting skills now we gotta dress our daughter as a boy. All those pretty dresses that I got for her will have to wait until she grows some hair.” Jimin pecked the girl’s cheeks while she shied away hiding in her father’s hold.

“You could have had all this if only you weren't an asshole in the former times. Now everything’s over, you will no longer have your son nor Y/N.” Listening to Chim’s notation he frightfully asked. “What do you mean?” Chim snarled, grinning at him viciously.

“Bye bye Jimin.” The world around him crumbled, his son despised him and he left with you and his wolf. Leaving him all alone to mourn. “What’s happening here? Why can’t I change my past?”