5 Times When It's Noticed That Letty Is A Great Mother.

1. She was awoken in the early hours of the night by crying. She had no idea how she was able to not only wake up at the ungodly hour, let alone locate the source of the crying in double quick time.

She picked up the baby and swayed with him gently. "now, bubba, what's wrong?" she asked the baby before inspecting what could be troubling the boy.

She attempted to feed the boy a bottle, but he didn't seem to want it. "you wanna sleep with me and daddy, don't you?" she asked as she smiled at the baby. "alright, but we gotta be quiet so we don't wake daddy".

"too late for that mama" came the voice of her husband. Letty turned with baby in arms to him. "sorry baby. Little man needed me". Dom came closer to her and wrapped her in a hug. "don't apologise for being a good mother". He told her. With that the two Torreto parents turned over for the night with a little boy peacefully in between them close to his mother.

2. The idea of meeting for brunch wasn't exactly her choice of activities . But Mia had seemed so excited that she couldn't say no.

There was however an issue... And it involved little Brian. Dom and Brian (O Connor that is) had been off to the garage to attempt to start it up again And had gone out for the day. Leaving Letty at home with the baby.

Normally she would have protested against not being in with the action, but since she knew that if the pair got the garage back on its feet, she could get her hands dirty everyday working on the teams cars like she used to, she let it slide this one time.

Now she realised that she would have to bring little Brian with her. She had no problem bringing the little man with her anywhere, because he was always as good as gold and happy. But, as she discovered, being the mother of a Torreto baby always brought some attention.

People fawning over how adorable he was, and the questions. They often reminded her that he wasn't her son by blood and that did always sting. But she loved him like he was her own and would always be there for him so that was enough for her.

She had enjoyed motherhood so far. Little Brian was a Torreto down to his love of chargers, even at his young barley a year old age. She loved feeding him, playing with him, cradling him. Dom had often to stop himself staring at her when she was in "mommy mode"  as he called it.

She loaded up Brian's diaper bag, which Dom had carefully packed for any unforeseen events that they would have to just get up and go to, and headed off to the location that Mia had texted out.

When she had gotten there, Mia was waiting. Her smile brightened when she saw her sister in law. "hey Letty, how are you?" she asked as she gave her a hug. "if I knew you were bringing my nephew, I'd have brought Jack and Daisy". Letty looked down at Brian in his carrier. "I couldn't get anyone to watch him so I just brought him along. I hope that's OK".

"well of course that's OK" Mia said in a baby voice as she looked at little Brian "hi there little fella, did you miss your aunt Mia?" she said as she tickled his little arm. Brian started laughing. Both Letty and Mia smiled.

The rest of their friends got to the shop and once they had all greeted each other they ordered. Natural small talk and conversation ensued.

Letty was feeding little Brian some of his baby food from his diaper bag. "you're really good at that, Letty" Mia said after watching for a couple seconds. "it would be hard to believe that you've never done it before" spoke Ramsey. Letty smiled. "he makes it easy with his daddy's appetite. Don't you little man?". Brian just made some baby coos as he opened his mouth for some more.

3. With the garage now back up and running, Dom and Letty were practically spending every hour of the day there. They set up a well sized place pen in the corner of the room for little Brian to be in while they worked on their cars.

One day Letty was working under her Plymouth. Dom had gone out to get the trio some food for lunch. She was just about to roll herself out from under the car when she saw a toy car roll past her. She looked down past her feet and saw little Brian sitting there. He smiled when he saw her.

Letty smiled back. This boy loved cars. Of course he did, he had the two best street racers ever as parents. "you wanna play buddy?" she asked in her baby voice thst she saved for when she was alone with little Brian.

Brian squealed with delight. Letty rolled the car back to Brian who crawled to get it. He rolled it back to Letty. This process repeated until Brian decided he wanted to look at the real car. So he crawled into Letty's lap and pointed at the big black machine being her.

"you wanna get a look at mommy's car, bud?" Brian made some cooing noises and Letty chuckled "I'll take that as a yes then". She lifted him up into her arms and stood up. Opened the bonnet and started talking about the engine.

Around this time Dom was returning from getting food. He heard Letty talking in an exaggerated tone and knew thst shhe must be talking to Brian. He listened to her talk about the engine to their son. It was something else thst he could fall even more in love with her for.

He went in with the food and gave Letty a hug while he whispered in her ear "we are both incredibly lucky to have you".

4. Sunday barbecues were the best. Enough food to feed a village (or in this case, the Torreto crew) friendly banter and tons of beer.

Once grace was said the crew began eating. Dom sat with Letty on his lap next to little Brian in his highchair.

Letty was feeding little Brian. She had developed a habit of doing little faces when feeding Brian.

Roman had noticed this and nudged beside him to Tej. "look at little man eat, he definitely got that apatite, looks like he even got momma bear to hide her claws. Ain't no way that she actually doing those faces".

Hearing the title "momma bear" Letty looked over at him. "what was that Roman?" she asked. "uh... I was just telling Tej that... Uhhh... Yalls is great at this momma business". "or as dumb ass here put it... Momma bear" Tej butted in.

"really Tej? You gotta do me like that?" Roman deadpanned. Letty chuckled at the interaction. "well Roman and you to Tej. Better keep that mouth of yours in check, or else momma bear is gunna mawl you for swearing in front of my baby".

Dom smiled hearing Letty call Brian hers. I mean of course she had already committed herself to being his mother the moment she saw his little face but hearing her talk about little Brian with such a parental tone made his heart swell with joy.

5. It was now official. Letty was Brian's adoption mother. Dom had come in yesterday with the forms and nervously asked Letty if she wanted to do it. She laughed at his fears. As if she could ever say no. It was an immediate yes. Followed by Letty picking up little B and telling him herself.

It's not as if he understood what she said, but he giggled and squealed regardless. Letty kissed his forehead with a smile as he snuggled his head into the crooks of her neck.

"I'll put him to sleep,baby". She siad quietly. She crept  up the stairs and gently placed Brian down in his crib. She kissed his little forehead. She watched him for a little while. "I'm so happy to be your mommy little guy, I love you. And I'll always ride or die with you, just like your dad". One more kiss on the forehead "goodnight little man".

She left the room and went into her own shared room. Dom was standing there. He was smiling. "you really are the best mom out there, Let". He wrapped his arms around her. "I heard it over the moniter. I'm happy that he has you"

Letty smiled into the hug. "I'm glad I have him". The two Torreto parents got into bed, wrapped in each others arms they drifted into a peaceful sleep.

The end.

(wow. This was fun for me to write loomriah I managed to use a few of your suggestions in these. Many thanks for those. Please do consider reading her book the Tiana Ortiz Torreto story. It's amazing. Anyway I'm rambling now. Thanks for reading this far and I'll see you all later. Bye. Love you all mi familiar.)