Rome (gone different). (spoilers for Fast X)

Letty tore behind the strange man who seemed to have a com to them. He was good..she was struggling to keep up with him.

He turned around the huge roundabout. Weaving his way to the now cluster of cop cars. She gave it her all but she lost traction. Her bike came from under her and she watched the man look back and give a wave before popping the clutch once more and roaring out of sight.

She looked around 12 cops with pointed guns. She threw down her helmet. Too many to even think about fighting off. She was surrendering....

That was until the aftermath of what Dom was trying to do occurred. Before she knew it a hide blast was throwing the cops around her.

She took her chance. She ran as quick as she could. She had to know that Dom was safe. She had no idea where she would go... but then something entered her head. Dom had a tendency to assess the situation from a far. She ran towards the colosseum where the smoke seemed to be sourced.

She found his charger abandoned. Doing her own assessment, she looked around for somewhere where he could be. She was about to give up when she saw a lone figure standing about a mile down the way on top of a building.

"It's gotta be" she thought to herself. Hearing sirens she made her way to an alley. Once the cost was clear she bolted, slowly making her way to the building.

When she arrived she heard him talking to someone. An older woman. Hair tied up. She looked like the definition of elegance. "And Letty?" Dom asked the old woman. "No luck...I'm sorry, Dom". She said as Dom grimaced.

Letty walked behind the sound of her boots alerting the two of her presences. Dom turned and within a second he was right in front of her. Arms wrapped tightly.

"You ok?" He asked as he breathed in her sent. "I'm fine" she said with a sigh as she relaxed into him.

Queenie watched the two with a fond smile. "I hate to break you two love birds apart, but as I told Dom earlier, you are now at number one on the most wanted list. We need to get you two to safety".

Letty looked the woman up and down. Before she could ask anything, Queenie spoke. "Magdalene shaw. But everyone calls me Queenie". She shook Letty's hand. "Dom had told me all about you, young Miss. You look every bit as rough yet gracious as he has described".

Letty took the woman's hand. "Has he now?" She looked at Dom who just shrugged with a smirk.

"Come on let's go". Queenie said as she began the descend down from the roof. Dom picked Letty up bridal style. "It's been a long day, you look drained". He said as they walked. "normally I'd protest, but for once I'll take advantage of being cared for". She said as she nuzzled into him.

Later, Dom and Letty were following Queenie through the streets, Dom using a much less conspicuous car, than his now totaled charger.

Letty knocked out in the passenger seat. "Me son's got your mates" Queenie said over the radio. "Perfect, we need to organize a rendezvous" Dom responded. "No need, I've got that covered, we leave at dawn". Queenie left the com.

Letty stirred. "Dom...pull over" she strained. Dom did so and no sooner had he stopped when the door flung open and Letty was hurling out the contents of her stomach.

She collapsed back into her seat. And panted heavily. "Fuck" she whispered. "No way...." Dom said. "when was the last time I ever got sick?" She said as she took a drink.

"Queenie, we need to stop and pick up something". Dom said over the radio. "Why the bloody hell do we need to do that?" She snapped back.

"Because there may be an extra passenger here with us". There was silence. "You have got to be fucking with me". She responded. "Christ sake your timing stinks".

Later that night, Letty stared at the 5 pregnancy tests. Every single one was positive. "Shit.... Dom, we're....we.... we're pregnant". She said trying to grasp it herself.

Dom didn't know what to feel. He obviously felt joy but he was also scared shitless. "When the time is right, huh?" He said trying to lighten the mood. "Well, nothing ever goes our way so we should have seen it coming. Looks like we need to think of back up plans". She said.

"I know better than to try keep you out of the action, but our baby is in there" he gestured to her still flat stomach. "We should try deal with this a different way" he finished.

Letty grimaced. "I hate it when you are right....." She smiled. "Looks like Little B is getting that sibling after all". Dom chuckled "he tell you he wanted one too?" "Every time we play videogames together he always says it would be fun to have a sibling to teach how to play".

The two shared an embrace sd they began to mentally plan their battle that lay ahead. Things got a hell of a lot more complicated. But at least they had each other. They weren't alone. They would get through it just fine.

The end.

(Well my first request from someone who I didn't know before. @makaylaswp, thank you for the suggestion. Welcome to the family. Hope to hear more from you soon. I hope you enjoyed your reading and I'll catch you lads and ladies in the next one.)