chapter 2

hyunjin couldn't focus, not at all. was it because of the adhd? maybe. but the boy couldn't get the cafe worker off his mind, 'what's his problem with rich people..?' he thought to himself until he heard the throat clearing of none other than his teacher.

"hyunjin, you need to know what you're going to do for your project, you tried so hard getting in this class," said his teacher, and she wasn't wrong.

the school hyunjin goes to is one of the most elite campuses in the world, barely anyone can make it without some sort of talent and a good gpa. hyunjin luckily kept his gpa at a 4.0, but he still thought he lacked in skill which is why the only elective class he's taking is photography.

"i can't think of anything, ma'am... give me some more time," he told her, putting his head down on the desk, frustrated.

the teacher decided to sit down next to him and patted his back, quite awkwardly actually, "alright-"

"ms. kim, i truly do not know what i am doing and i have no idea why i applied to this school when i know i have little talent," hyunjin sighed, not even looking at her.

"oh don't act like a sad lost puppy, hyunjin, you got into this school because of your photography and you know it," she lightly bonked hyunjin on the head, giving him a knowing look, "what's on your mind?"

with another long sigh, he sat up before leaning back, obviously so concerned on what the coffee man meant, "there's no way, my father must've paid or something."

"what-?" ms. kim was literally so confused, "hyunjin, we all know your father, he wouldn't want you going to a school like this, this is for future idols and artists, come on now."

ms. kim actually had helped hyunjin into the school, as she and his father used to be close friends before she distanced herself from him for "getting too close" to her.

"but what if?"

"okay, who hurt your feelings, boy?"

hyunjin just sighed once again, "no one hurt my feelings, i just realized that some people only see me as a rich boy who uses my dad's money. everyone knows him and it's so annoying," he complained.

"well those people aren't important, hyunjin, just ignore them," said his teacher before standing up, "now find out what you're doing for your project before i whoop your ass, hwang hyunjin," she said sternly, hands on her hips.

"yes, ma'am !" he accidentally yelled, actually pretty scared that she'd actually beat his ass if he didn't do what she said, she definitely reminded him of his own mother sometimes.

hyunjin in fact did not figure out what he wanted to do throughout that whole class period, but thankfully his life was spared as they have a whole week to think about what they want to do for the project and have over a month to actually work on it.

so there the poor boy was, ranting about the whole situation to seungmin while they walked over to his car. no, they weren't going to hyunjin's house since the boy didn't exactly want to go see his father quite yet so they planned to stop at the mall to see if there's anything new.

"seungmin, you've got to help me figure out an idea, i can't figure anything out-"

hyunjin was then interrupted with a "BAM, DONE !" almost scaring the life out of him as he flinched away from his best friend.

"found his social media, hyunjin~" seungmin told the frightened boy next to him, "cb97_103"

"what the fuck are you talking about?" hyunjin asked, giving seungmin a devastated look as he knew his best friend didn't hear a single word he said about his project.