What Villain you based from

[ Must Read!! = some of the reader villain is not from disney and some of them are and the reader is feminine nb and some are masculine!]

Veil

Dark enchantress cookie from Cookie run.

so basicly you are Pomegranate cookie since she was Dark enchantress cookie's henchmen and you are Dark enchantres recruiter

Your personality

is like pomegranate cookie maybe a little bit softer than her you didnt like to insult someone else for not following order or something

your look

is like pomegranate cookie you just like her another version of her you are a bit kinder but can be terrifying when you want to.

Ms Hades/ Amber

Shan Yu from mulan.

You are the recruiter of Shan Yu you are the saker falcon but still not replacing Hayabusa Shan Yu's pet.

Your personality.

Your personality is very bubbly maybe you, Jack and Dalmatia hangs out alot you are the most cheerful after pretty scar you and Ms Hades have a nice relationship you didnt cause any trouble maybe once or twice and you are more mature than jack but still you are a crackhead.

Your looks

You have two buns hair a pale gray skin black eyes with yellow sclera and wearing an armor you can turn into a falcon or just grow a wing on your back or turn your hands into a wings you and Malfi/Malfie is bird buddies since you two were based from birds.

Lady Pirate Hock/ Jane

Bill chiper from gravity falls.

You are the Recruiter of Bill chiper the dream demon of gravity falls.

Your personality ???

Your personality is unknown but others would thought you were a trickster or a mischievous person.

Your looks

You have a yellow eye and an eyepatch on your left eye You wear a yellow tuxedo with black coat and a black bow on your neck and a black top hat.

Farja/Faja

Mor'du from brave.

You are Mor'du's recruiters.

Your personality

Shy you didnt really talk to others beside the girls you're sensitive towards anything your hearing but the most sensitive parts are your nose you can smell anything better than Dalmatia or dogs you didnt really afraid of anything but social anxiety makes you afraid of people.

Your looks

You have a bear nose and bear ears that really fluffy some kids may or may not want to pat your ear during the show you have a big wide brown eyes that makes you look cuter other recruiters might think you were scaredy cat when you have a criminal record killing people because your anger.

Pretty scar/ Hellen

Alastor from Hazbin Hotel.

You are the radio demon's recruiters congrats!.

Your personality ????

Your personality is also unknown besides Bill's recruiter.

Your looks

You have bright red eyes a deer horn also wearing a red tuxedo you have a mischieveous evil smile on your face you and Bill's recruiter likes to make a deal with the humans.