How you two met

[Warnings : OOC, Cringe, Mispellings]

The Villain recruiters is having a meeting about the new recruiter and that was you!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Veil

"A new recruiter?..." she say softly as a whisper the recruiters waiting patiently except Jack who whined that he was bored and decide to teasing Apple poison or other members but then the doors were open showing Ms Scatter with an unknown person wearing a Kimono? who brought a small red mirror and also a wand they're introduce their name as Y/n or Pome cookie you then decide to sit besides Veil you and Veil talk in a low voice more a whisper about a mission or just planning about hanging out together.

Ms Hades/ Amber

She's didnt really have any intrest about meeting the new recruiter but still curious who is this 'person' who will join them all the doors were open there's a falcon who flying around them? Seriously a bird? Ms Scatter come to the room telling the falcon to transform back and there's you who bow and offering a hand shake with your hand or wings to everyone oops seems like someone forgot to transform their hand back from being wings you then apologise and start a proper introductions "Heyya the names Y/n or you can just call me Cheng master Shan Yu's best recruiter" you take a sit besides Jack and start playing with your daggers on the table with Ms Hades who still staring at you curious about you.

Lady Pirate Hock/ Jane

"We got a new crewmate huh?"

Lady Hock or Jane was surely intrested about this new person or she called crewmates Ms Scatter come alone to the room before there was a portal open showing a person with a black top hat and bow yellow tuxedo and also an eyepatch on their left eye you begin to smirk at everyone then introduce yourself

"Hello ladies and gentlemen also nonbinary fellas the names Y/n or Loki Chiper no need to be formal with me and here's my number if you were intrested nice to have cuties like you to be my friend or subject"

You bow giving your phone number to everyone and deciding to sit next to farja not forgetting to kiss her hand she just blushed and told you no need to do that she already like you to sit next to her Jane was still smirking at you surely intrested on you of course you smirk at her back while winking of course.

Farja/ Faja

"A new person?"

Farja was sitting on her chair thinking how will the person be like is it a he or a she or maybe a they Ms Scatter was entering the room with someone walking behind her back the person was wearing an armor had a bear ear and nose and sure a fluffy hair she's happy to have another person who will be her friend but the problem is you were shy as heck and then Ms Scatter giving you a mini white board you write fast as you can then showing everyone your writing about your introduction.

The write on the mini white board :

"My name is Y/n i'm mordu's recruiter or helper i hope we can be friends and family its nice to meet you :) "

You sit next to pretty scar well bad idea she's asking alot of questions you tried your best to answer one by one then after the meeting is over Farja is coming to your direction wanting to be friends with you of course you accept it she's your friend after pretty scar she's offering you a flower you take it put it on your bag and you give her a piece of ruby as a thank you she keeps telling you to have it back you refusing and write that is how you say replay to her kindess.

Pretty Scar/ Hellen

She sure is excited for the newcomer.

The door opened showing Ms Scatter with a person wearing all red and black they also had a deer horns on their head.

"Good morning fellas how you doing today hope you doing fine its nice to have you guys as my friends or colleague friends"

You decide to sit next to her she's asking so many questions to you lucky for you, you can answer it all she's happy to have you as her friend.

[Author notes : hope ya like it i dont really have any ideas so forgive me if there's something wrong with the scenarios]