Childhood Face Reveal

Alright so here we are. On the page where you are gonna see my picture as a 4 year old kid.
Oh, well. I spent a lot of time overthinking all this. But, here you go.

This is a picture of me when I was in K

This is a picture of me when I was in K.G. class. Did you see how teeny in size I was?
It was a normal day until my class teacher came running in and this happened. 👇🏻
Teacher: Come here. Come quickly! *grabs my hand and starts dragging me*
Me: *being a completely confused human* Ma'am what happened?
Teacher: We are already running late. Hurry up! *sped up*
Me: *getting dragged* 😳
Teacher: *took me backstage and gave me a red ribbon on my dress* Now stand here, okay?
Me: okay?
Teacher: *went away*
Me: Did I do something wrong? Red is the sign of danger so am I gonna get punishment? *confused and scared*
Also me: *saw a sparrow and ran after it*
Teacher: *came back and didn't see me* Where did she go?! She has to be up there first! *panicking then saw me*
Teacher: *sighs in relief and calls my name*
Me: *came back to her*
Teacher: Oh, there you are. I was so worried. Come on, the principal is waiting up there. Your turn is first.
Me: But why ma'am? Am I gonna get punished? I didn't do anything wrong.
Teacher: *laughing* No, no dear. You've secured the first place.
Me: First place?
Teacher: Yes, now come on. *Takes me up the stage* Now go there and take that paper (certificate) and trophy. Okay? The other teacher will help you go down stage from the other side.
Me: Okay! *went there and took it*
~CAMERA FLASH~
Me: *startled* What happened? *look of pure shock then sees my parents in the audience*
Announcer: And there you have it! First rank holder of the lower K.G. section! A huge round of applause for the little outstanding academic performer!
Audience and my parents: *clapping*
Wondering how I remember all those words? Well actually I don't. My parents recorded the whole thing. 😅
But then vs now. Now when I'm called to take the first prize, this is what happens...
Teacher: (My name) you are the first rank holder so you've got to be downstairs first.
Me: Alright ma'am. *calmly walks down*
*At the time of taking the award*
Me: *walks up the stage normally and poses for the picture and then walks down to my classmates*
Now, going up the stage is a very normal thing for me. So yeah I'm not bothered with the ribbons and all that. 😄
I also want to see my dear readers' childhood pictures. 👀 So, please show me?
Oh, and could you please check out my main book 'Crimson Love Sparks Shu Kurenai x Reader'? I'd appreciate if y'all leave your votes and comments there.
Stay safe and have a nice day/noon/evening/night.
Sayonara, bug out.