6|Call Me With My Name

Six

-Part One-

Call me with my Name

Gulped.

William can't swallow the food properly in his mouth.

The heavy stare coming from the King who is staring at him intently made him feel uncomfortable, at any minute he will going choked up this time.

Just so you know,  he was like that since he arrived looking like a hound, waiting for something.

He, who didn't know what to do just continued his lunch to relieve his hunger not minding if the food has poison or not. 

He never doubts it. The King served him as a perfect gentleman, and he felt like a precious princess of another kingdom the way he treats him.

Since he was young didn't receive any kind of treatment like this. He felt a tingling sensation deep in his heart.

A strange feeling.

Looking back, his family is poor. He worked very hard to achieve what he has today. Everything he did was just to survive the harsh society he lived in.

His drunkard father is only a construction worker but his salary only goes to his bad habits.  His mother whose only job is to wash their neighbor's clothes every day in exchange for a small penny so that they could have a meal in a day.

His inspiration to work harder is because of his mother. His mother raised him to be a good child. His mother gives everything to him even though they have nothing. His dearest mother.

As he was thinking of his mother, he didn't notice the dreadful expression on his face. 

When Leon notices it. He panic and overthink his bride didn't like it.

It's the food? He will tell the chef to cook another meal he will like. Or his presence? Is his bride didn't like a clingy husband? Is he need to keep a distance for a while?

King Leon feels very anxious. Didn't know what to do. That's why when William called him, he flinched in surprise, and almost dropped the teacup in his hand.

"You called me, my bride?" He asked as he cleared his throat.

William looks at him, now his brows bumping each other.

"You keep on calling me a bride. Dude, I'm a man. A man. !" William said, emphasizing the last word.

Now, it's time for Leon to furrow his brows. But, when he realized that it was not the right time yet. 

He just sighed.

He just arrived last night. He knew that he is still confused about what is happening around him and he is giving him all the time to absorb everything so that when he would tell him, he will understand.

"You know I have a name too!" William is now wiping his mouth with a white cloth. On his side, is a bowl of water where he washed his hand. Thelma brought it together with the food the king served him.

Name.

Leon stopped for a second as he watched William carefully wiping his pale hands.

He is so excited that he forgot to ask for his name. Now, he wants to beat himself for forgetting the most important thing in the world.

"Your name... " Leon asked. His hands under the table are trembling. His heart beats so fast. His eyes twinkled. He wanted to know his name. His bride's name... So bad.

End of Part One

[a/n: sorry for not updating early and thank you for waiting. Here is a short update for now. Thank you again for reading this story. Have a nice day everyone.😊]