2

I cross my feet over as I let one of Micheals's friends take my picture. "are u done yet ?" asked an annoying trippie. that's fat mf gets on my nerves he needs to go worried about that otw baby of his and not me."Micheal, please shut the fuck up I'm done "I say taking the phone from Stokesley and looking at them.

"These are cute thank you stokes," I say looking up at him." ayo I'm ready to go who tf we waiting on," said Stokley. " bruh who's all coming I said looking at trippie. "just x and ski and wifi," he said scrolling on his phone." well there's only one person here they better hurry tf up for I get tired and go to sleep," I said getting up and going in downstairs." I go downstairs and look for a snack to eat.

 As soon as I open the cabinet I hear the doorbell ring. I can't get a break bruh, I open the door for it to reveal 3 mf in front. "uhh hold on let me get trippie" I say giving them a sweet smile. "TRIPPIE GET YO FAT ASS DOWN HERE," I say yelling to him "WHAT THE FUCK U WANT BITCH" he said yelling back " NIGGA YO PEOPLE HERE," I say yelling back  "yall can come in, "I say looking back at them. 

just as when I was about to call Micheal again when I see him coming downstairs "YOOOO" Micheal said being loud asf. I see all the boys that were just here all smile and dap Micheals up and have a convo. As they were talking I take notice of the ones that were here I see a boy with black and white dreads with an elephant tat on his neck and an alone tat above his eye and a .... choker?

i mean people have their style but if u wanna wear a choker let him do it? or should I say she? IDK let's move on to the next person. There was a little Asian boy who was shorter than the rest of them but he had a rose tat on his right eye, he was a little cute. moving on there was a boy with curly green hair or blonde? IDK it's a mix between that but he looks handsome. as I was looking at him I see the boy with a choker looking at me like I just fucked his daddy or sum.  

I get to stare back like nigga u ain't finna have an unknown staring contest with me thinking yo bitch ass finna win. I get to staring back and then just when I was about to win somebody just had to tap me on my shoulder. I blink back and gave that persona an annoyed look. "what the fuck u want bitch" I say not even looking at the person. " well excuse me bitch " a familiar voice. i quickly turn around to see my long time best freind.

coolie

A/N:  im sorry i havent updated i was fucking ya mama but anyways this chapter goes out to my bestie baee RAYYYYY Love you so much boo