006

no one's pov :)

" stokeley where could we possibly go ? Literally there's no where to go we're trapped here in some huge ass lunchroom with cameras in shit , I swear to God if this is a fucking prank I'm gon- okay guys just calm the fuck down." Coolie said interrupting jahseh who surprisingly said something this entire time.

Jahseh obviously didn't like this so he began to raise his voice when he was cut off by the one and only Micheal.

"I mean we could force our way out and kick them doors open." Micheal said shrugging. They all agreed with " yeah sure" , " I mean ion gotta better idea".

They all began to position themselves at the door ready to ram the door open with there body's. Ready to ram it.

"On the count of three we all gone push this mf " said Micheal. "1..2....3! " They all yelled at the same time and pushed the door open.

They were all amazed at the fact that the door opened to a beautiful garden. With fruits and trees and very pretty flowers. Stokeley was amazed on how pretty and big the green apples were on this tree he was standing by. As he goes to pick the apple a loud voice on the speakers goes " Level 1 completed , level 2 in progress." The loud voice said.

" What in the fuck " said wifi. " Oh hell nah let's hurry up and get the fuck outta hea" said jahseh finally showing emotions on his face.Dinah however saw this and stared at jahseh and actually taking in on how handsome he actually was.

He had black and white hair, and a cuy below his eye and a numb tat on his eye. I notice he had a lot of tattoos on him that made him more attractive to her.

Stokeley saw that Dinah was staring at jahseh and he smirked and nudge her arm as completely tuned out Micheal and wifis aguring over what the hell to do. She snapped out of daydreaming when stokeley nudged her and blushed in embarrassment. Stokeley shook his hand and chuckled.

Jahseh heard and snapped his head towards stokeley and say a chuckling stokeley and a blushing Dinah. He looked at them in jealousy, jahseh had obviously liked Dinah from the start and think she looked like an absolute goodest. He  liked the way Dinah presented herself as she wasn't afraid to stand up for herself.

He also liked her hips and her curves. She had medium sized boobs but her ass , now that was a different question. Jahseh liked everything she did and was falling for her mornby the second. Jahseh was falling again for the first time since Cynthia.

" X what do you think" he quickly snapped out his daydreaming and said " about???!?" In Total confusing."about stokeley causing the loud ass voice once he pulled an apple of a tree " coolie said rasing up stokeley and the large delish green apple. " Idk , stokeley you trynna share ????" X said staring at the apple since he has eaten in hours.

" Hell nah nigga get yo own this apple is mines " stokeley said all sassy " oh yeah he definitely gay " said Micheal on the low. Dinah and coolie heard this and looked up at each other and quietly laughed. " C'mon stokeley yk we bros why can't you share" x said walking over to stokeley and putting his arm around him

" Well one is because there's a million fucking trees here get your own and that final. And jhit get ya lil gay ass arms off me." He said pushing jahseh arms off. " Fat fuck" jahseh said mumbling " I'm sorry what was that jahseh " stokeley said dramatic and holding his ear out " nun bruh" he said shaking his head and walking away to explore on his own.

X began to explore on his own when he heard a bush snap. He instantly stopped and began to look around. He said a black haired girl staring at him with confusing behind a bush. " Uhh hi??" He said confused.

She charged at him and tackled him and put a sharped stick to his neck and began to say " who are you ?? , How did you get here , why are u here " she said puting the stick more up to his neck. Completely unphased jahseh slapped the stick out of her hands and pushed her off of him.

"Don't ever in your life try nothing like dat again , idk why I'm here I've been stuck here with my dickhead friends for idk how long" he said dusting himself off after "she rudely tackled him. I mean please have sum class at least "jahseh thought to himself.

" I'm sorry it's been along time since I've met people outside if my group. Hi I'm Billie " the black haired girl said putting her hand out.

  New character unlocked 🔓

            Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell

             December 17 2001

             20

A/n: hey my baby's it's been awhile I'm sorry I got like 3 books out now two on this page and 1 on my other page I was Abt to start another but I was like nahhh I needa finish one book at a time 🤦🏾‍♀️