Chapter 1: ~The Start~

William's POV:

I was walking home, tired and sleepy. When I heard that voice. "WILLIAM!" I turned, and saw Henry. "Hey, what's up? It's late!" I said, confused. He replied "I was thinking about something." When I heard that words, I got really curious: I asked "What is it?" He replied with "What about we start a business? Like- Uh I don't know? Just something that could bring us money!" From that sentence, I got a really big idea: "What about we open a pizzeria?" He agreed but we both knew it had to have something special.
Since it was late, we went to our houses, and went to sleep.

~The next day~

I woke up, ate breakfast and went to Henry's house. I knocked, gently. He opened the door. "Hello, Henry!". "Hey William! Are you here to talk about the project?" He asked. "Yeah. Can I come in?" I replied. Henry said "Sure thing! By the way can you not talk that loudly? Charlotte and Sammy are sleeping." I just came inside. I didn't see his wife, strange. So we just started talking about that business. After a long conversation, we decided to open a pizzeria, called "Fredbear's Family Diner".
After that, charlie woke up. To not disturb Henry, I decided to go home. When I got home, I was sitting on the couch, chilling. After some hours, someone knocked at my door. It was Henry, I opened the door and waved at him. He was sad. "What happened?" I asked. He answered with "My wife just died." That was very sad. So I hugged him. It felt soft and nice.. Wait! What am I even thinking! I have a wife!...