Attempting Escape!

A/N: HAHA! I am back! I felt like doing an update for this today. The changes are yet to come but you know a new book and all so I felt like.... One chapter... then look at my other books... "Ohh poor you! How can I leave you at one chapter!"... so yeah here another one! :)

The moment I woke up, I found myself laying in my bed and I could faintly remember what happened. I knew that my parents poisoned me and it was my quirk who saved me. However the fact that they never called for an ambulance or any help made it more obvious that they were enjoying this.

Well I gotta get out of here soon before they kill me for real!

WHY were they only looking at me?!

I can't believe they just poisoned me!

First cutting me while I was washing the dishes because they said I should do it.

Freaking surprise I had when I cut myself on all the broken dishes inside the water that was covered with foam because of the dishwashing soap.

Then there was this incident I got burned because they gave me something hot to hold on once again I was naive thinking about nothing about the request.

Now they poison me?!

This couple isn't normal!

This will be the death of me, If I don't get out soon!

I was feeling very sluggish but I knew I had to get out of the house and I didn't care where I was going or if I would sleep on the street. However the moment I tried to stand up, I found myself chained to the bed.

What the?!

What's going on?

Why is my arm chained?

....

Where are the keys?

I don't think I can get out of them without hurting myself...

Dang it!

I hate this!

Why did they do it?

I have to get out no matter what!

In the end I couldn't see any other way then to actually break my thumb to get my hand out and then use my quirk to heal myself. Did it still hurt? YES! It hurt like hell but I was taking that pain gladly if that meant I could get out of here.

Okay... Now what?!

Door?

No!

That would be a bad idea!

The window it is then!

I hope it's unlocked and if not I'll just shatter it!

Once I got my hand out, I immediately went for the window since I knew that the door was a dead end. I tried it once only to find it locked and the moment I tried to open it my father came in and I was lectured and also put down like a freaking dog to sleep. It was horrible and so I decided to open the door and use my wings to escape.

It was late at night when I was flying over the streets to get as far away as possible until I litterally saw something on a rooftop. It looked like a guy with wings and that alone peaked my interrest. I knew about only one other person with wings and that would be Hawks. Realistically speaking there was this slim chance it was him but let's be honest here there was no way this way him.

So I went down and once I landed on the roof I found out that it was really Hawks.

What in the world happened to him?