preverse instantiation part III

✧━━━━━━━━༺✧༻━━━━━━━━✧

After securing the throne room and Analia's safety, Bellamy and Iko trailed the corridor

Just ahead, Miller and Bryan stumbled towards them. Bryan was limping, leaning against Miller for support.

"You left her with Pike?" Bellamy raged, speeding down the hallway and into the far room of the tower.

His eyes shot to Octavia. She was watching the chipped Arkers and Grounders beat Pike, strangling him.

"O! What are you doing?!" Bellamy caught a chipped Arker by the arm, shooting him in the stomach before he touched Octavia. Iko watched, making no attempt to rescue Pike.

"Bellamy, no!" Octavia cried, but Bellamy had already shot down two more Grounders.

"Come on." He pulled Pike to his feet. "Can you stand?"

Pike glared at Octavia. "She cut me!"

More climbers made it through the windows. They charged in— holding weapons of their own.
Iko threw one of his spears into a man's head when he aimed his gun at Bellamy.

"Come on, we gotta go!" Bellamy demanded, grabbing Octavia and rushing into the corridor.

"We can't give up the room!" Pike shouted.

Bellamy spun around on him. "We already have!"

Iko shut the doors back, just as Emori and Kane jumped into the room. Together, the four worked together to pile furniture in front of the door, forming a barricade.

They leaned against the couches and chairs, using all their weight to block the door.

To Octavia Pike said, "I told you. You need to get yourself under control if we're gonna survive this."

Bellamy forced her to look at him. "O? O, listen to me. I know how you feel. I let the need for revenge put me on the wrong side. I don't want that for you."

"