Home

I closed my eyes but I never hit the ground.

"Y/N? Is that you?" The voice asked.
The air was cold and there was silence.
I felt myself being pulled into someone's arms.
I looked up to see the leader of The Black Parade, but he was different, his hair was deep black and longer.
"Leader, what happened to you?" I asked.
"I... I'm me again. It's me, Gerard"
"Gerard?"
"I remember everything, it was me all along, I was fighting with myself, the leader was me"
"We're not dead?"
"No" he smiled. "We're alive and I'm fully myself"

"Y/N?! GERARD?! ARE YOU HERE?!" Ray's scared voice echoed loud and clear through the woods. "GERARD?! WHERE ARE YOU?! PLEASE?!" Mikey screamed with pure panic in his voice.
"Are you still a vampire?" I asked Gerard.
"No, I'm not" he said.
"DOWN HERE!!" I yelled as loud as possible.
Ray climbed down the cliff carefully with Mikey on his back.
"Gerard, thank god" Mikey sighed, hugging his brother.
"You idiot, I was scared out of my mind" Ray said. He hugged me really tightly and ruffled my hair. "I'm glad you're okay"

We all went to my house and explained everything to Ray and Mikey.

"You had a part of yourself that you call 'the leader' because he's the leader of a parade for the dead. Y/N made the leader fall in love with him and that ended up with you falling in love with him too. And when you tried to die, that part of you saved you and Y/N by giving up his own life and becoming a part of you again"
Ray summed up everything we just told him. "And you're not a vampire anymore"
"Exactly" Gerard said.
"And you and Y/N are together" Mikey said, processing what we just told him.
"Yes" I said.
"This shit's confusing" Ray sighed.
"We know" Gerard chuckled.

"We have school tomorrow" I whined.
"Talking about school, have you made any new friends Mikey?" Gerard asked.
"Well I met this guy named Frank Iero, he's pretty nice but kinda crazy" Mikey said.
"Is he new there?"
"Yeah he changed schools and started there this year"

"Y/N we're home!" My mom yelled from the hallway.
"Hi, mom, hi dad!" I yelled.
"Hi Mr and Mrs Y/L/N!" Ray said.
"How have you kids been?" My dad asked, walking into the living room.
"Everything has been great, we made new friends" I smiled.
"Y/N found a boyfriend!" Ray grinned, pointing at Gerard.
"What happens to be your names" my mom asked.
"I'm Gerard Way, that's my little brother Mikey" Gerard introduced himself and Mikey.
"I'm glad Y/N finally found someone, it's been hard for him lately" my dad said.
"I expect seeing you around a lot" my mom said to Gerard, handing him a spare key to our house.
"I'll be sure to show your son heaven" he smirked and looked at me.
My face went bright red and everyone laughed.