🫶 Teen Romance 🫶👾

Y/N pov:

"Y/N WAKE UP WHORE, COME ON"

The first words blaring into your brain that morning. You knew it was your twin brother when you felt someone flop onto your stomach, causing you to sit up at once.

"Goddamn Tao... it's way to fucking early for this... five more minutes please..."

You say groaning from the recent pain in your abdomen. You look at your tall fraternal brother and your small heavily decorated room.

You swing your legs over your bed and stand up wobbly.

"Oh do you want to come to the rugby tryouts with me to cheer on Charlie?"

Tao says while checking his face out in your vanity.

"Why the hell is he even trying out? He might be ridiculed again and I never want that to happen ever again."

You say dramatically say spinning around to Tao with your school Uniform in your hands.

"THATS WHAT I SAID TOO-"

He responded with so much emotion I thought he was going to explode.
You walk over to him and give him a side hug and to get him out of your room.

"Tao get out I need to get ready."

You say shoving him out of your room and closing the door.
You give a big exhale and get ready for your day

Timeskip to downstairs

*8:00*

"Shit...TAO GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE WE NEED TO GO."

You scream while feeding your tabby cat Athena [im sorry I love that name]. And hear loud clunking down the stairs from your uncoordinated sibling.
You found it ironic that he woke you up but still took longer to get ready.

"I'm...here..." your brother said while gasping.

You throw a piece of toast at him and he quickly caught it.

It has became your daily routine at this point and you honestly found it really cool.

You grab your bag and head out with your brother and start walking to where you see Charlie, Elle, and Isaac at the end of the road.

You run up to them in a ginormous hug while Tao ugily flails is arms in an attempt to run.

"....*Gasp*...Y/N...why...do you always...have to...run?"

Your brother says while looking up to the sky and gasping.

"Because you can't 🫶"

You say while giving him a hug and your group continues to walk to school.

Halfway there though Elle had to go to her other school.

Timeskip to you and Charlie

You and Charlie where walking down the long corridors to forms to when you get there you get seated with this guy in year 11, Ben Hope.

You look over to see Charlie with this year 11 boy. You had no clue who he was but he looked very nice. He had this ginger-blonde hair and eyes that grabbed at your soul.
You saw Charlie blushing.

"Uh oh...not again" you thought to yourself.

Charlie had an issue with falling in love with random straight guys.
And he did it again.
________________________________

Heyyyy welcome to my little book bc why not.
Anyways pls like.