👾What is rugby?👾

Timeskip to after school.

There you are.
Sitting on the bleachers.
Bored as hell.

It's only because you don't know rugby. But you were looking at tryouts so intensively. You were looking at Charlie and trying to see if anyone was going to say anything worth punching them about.

You were also judging everyone with Tao. You guys always did. It was just so much fun.

"Oh my god look at him!" Tao said between giggles.

He was looking at a boy you have heard of named Harry. And sure was he ugly. You guys start cackling and laughing at other people.

*pass*

*tackle*

*throw*

That's all that happened for the next 45 minutes.
You were bored out of your mind...until.
You saw Charlie talking with that boy that he sat with at forms.
The more you looked at him..you realized.

He was really cute.

His ginger-blonde hair, his light brown eyes, and his cheery smile. He was basically hypnotizing you.

"Y/N, who are you staring at?" Tao said pulling you out of your thoughts.

You didn't respond.

Tao leans in, "were you just staring at fucking Nick Nelson?" With pure anger in his eyes.

"Who's that?" You ask bewildered.

"THE ONE CHARLIE IS IN LOVE WITH AND THE REASON HE IS TRYING OUT FOR RUGBY." He screams flinging his arms around.

By this time everyone in and watching the tryouts were staring at you two. You just look around embarrassed and Tao just sits there annoyed.

By the time that everyone was done staring you ask your brother.

"What's wrong with Nick?"

He gives you a flabbergasted look and turns to look at him on the field.

" well because Charlie likes him he is basically leading him on and he is straight plus he is friends with the homophobic straight guys"

"Well I don't think he is going to be like that once you actually get to meet him." You say crossing your arms.

"YOU HAVENT EVEN MET HIM!" Your brother says more aware of his surroundings than last time.

"Whatever." You say rolling your eyes.
By the time are done talking to Tao. tryouts were over and Charlie got on the team!

He runs to you and gives you and Tao a big hug. The smell of sweat and dirt filling your senses.

Then you see someone run up to your group... and your heart stopped.

______________________________

Hey guyssss it's ur bbg and thanks so much for 43 reads i love u guys so much.

Also please like/vote please.