Chapter 01

Felix allways had a thing for skinship he would hug anyone in his sight but he allways had a thing for his best friends cuddles. Seungmin on the other hand is not as fond as felix when it comes to skinship he does mind it but prefers not to be touched. But slowly through the years he's gotten used to it and started enjoying it alot especially when it comes from felix.

Seungmin Pov

I was walking into the cafeteria and spotted my friends waving there hand at me indicating me to come where they are."Hey seungmo where we're you?",chan asked me cause I got late to come for lunch."Oh ms.Park wanted me to help her with something",I answered back when I felt someone clinging onto my arm.

"Minnie mom wants you to come for dinner today~",Felix said. I'm really close to felix's mom since felix has been a friend of mine from the start."Ok I'll come I think I'm free",I replied.

Time skip

After school I went home had a shower and got changed ready to leave my house. My parents weren't home cause there out of country at a meeting. My driver dropped me off at felix's house and I knocked on the door. I saw a blonde bush of hair pop out."Minnie your here!",he said as he pounced on me.

I could feel heat rising to my cheeks."Seungminnie your here,come sit down!",I heard miss lee say. The three of us Sat at the large dining table eating when we were done me and felix went up to his room."Minnie will you stay the night with me please?",Felix begged me with puppy eyes that I couldn't resist.

"Mhm well I have noting planned Tommorow but I need clothes",I told him."You can use mine like you allways do",Felix said quick to answer. I nodded my head asking if we could go to sleep soon going into the shower and felix told me that my clothes will be outside the door.