Chapter 02

Felix Pov

I was really excited seungmin was staying the night. I had payed out some sweatpants and a white t-shirt outside the bathroom door and decided to go to our guest bathroom and have a shower so it would take too long.

After having a shower I went back up to my room and opened the door to see seungmin under my covers on his phone. He looked so cute! I just wanted to go hug him and never let go."Hey",he said looking up from his phone with a smile that lit up the whole room.

"Let's watch a movie?",I asked not wanting to go to sleep."Mm yeah I guess I could stay up a bit longer", I smiled happily jumping into bed right next him. We decided to watch frozen 2 at first we were call and cuddled up next to eachother and then it turned into a singing competition.

We were singing our hearts out before I gave up cause I couldn't keep up with seungmins angelic voice. I heard hard pouring outside and I checked outside to see that it was raining. I shot up from the bed which surprised seungmin."Seungmo let's go dance in the rain!",I said grabbing his hand.

"But we'll get wet and I can't be bothered to change~",he said."Come on please",I said with pleading eyes. He groaned and got out of bed and was about to leave the room when he turned back."Aren't you coming?",he asked me. I got out of bed and I pulled his hand as we walked down the stairs silently trying not to wake my parents up.

It was around 2:00 am now. The streets were empty and we ran into the rain without hesitation. We both danced together without a care in the world. I didn't even realize how close our faces were to each other. I stared into his large hazel eyes as I could feel him leaning in I closed my eyes waiting for what was going to happen next.

His soft lips met mine I felt as if I was in heaven. Our kiss was short but full of passion as my hand wrapped around his neck while his around my waist brining me closer to him so there's no space in between us anymore. We both pulled away and stared at eachother.

"I like you",I blurted out quickly covering my mouth with my hand. I looked to see seungmin laughing a bit."I like you too lix",he said."I've like you for a while now I just didn't know how to tell you",he went on."Will you be my boyfriend lix?",he asked me with a smile. How could I say no."Yes of course",I replied with which seemed to make him happier.

He pulled me in for another kiss which was different to our first it felt more like more emotions were poured in,and we didn't even know the rain had stopped we were too caught in the moment...

The end

🎉 𝐶𝐴𝑈𝐺𝐻𝑇 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐴𝐼𝑁 || 𝑆𝐸𝑈𝑁𝐺𝐿𝐼𝑋 hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉