Nine.

"He what??" Minhyuk practically screamed on his phone.

"Well, it was kinda my fault for arguing with him." I said and blue my nose.

"Imma go to his house and tell him what shit happened." He said angrily.

"No, you don't have to. It was kinda my fault." I repeated.

"Then what happened?" Minhyuk asked.

"Changkyun didn't break up with me per se, he just looked at me and walked away and the only thing he said was, 'God damn.'" I said and wiped my eyes with a tissue.

Minhyuk was silent.

"But did you know, he has some crazy amounts of jealousy issues?" I asked and laughed quietly.

"I mean, if I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't like another guy all over her but, I would let her do her own thing." He said.

"Yeah, I guess Changkyun really needs to let go of me. I can still be in a relationship with him but, I'm just tired of him underneath me, thinking he can do sex with me everyday. No. I can't live like that. I'm basically a prostitute with no pay." I said and sighed.

"Hm," Minhyuk said, "ok, I got a plan."

"Which is?"

"Give Changkyun a break for a month and get a part time job. Then when you come back, say, 'Hey, sorry for the break, can we still be in a relationship?' And he could respond. It might be hard if he says, 'No.'" Minhyuk said.

"Kay, I'll try." I said and wiped my eyes.

Then I begun to search for part time jobs near Soul.

"Korea Volunteers Agency, Web Tune Designer, Customer Service."

That last one caught my eye.

"Customer Service."

"Sure, why not." I mumbled and clicked on it.
-
-
-
I stepped in the new building with my clicky heels on.

There was a woman typing on a computer.

"Hello, do you know where Hwayoung's office is?" I asked.

"Oh, if you go right, she's in there." She said.

"Thank you." I said and begun to walk.

I looked at a door room and it said, "Hwayoung's office."

I knocked on her door and then came in.

"Hi, you must be Park Sohyun. My name is Hwayoung." She said and offered my hand.

I smiled sheepishly as I shook her hand quickly.

"So, what came to you?" Hwayoung asked.

"I um, it's kind of a long story," I sighed, "my boss suddenly shut me up one day and he said to go home. But he's my boss and I need the money to pay for my apartment bills. And I really liked him, again, he stopped talking to me. Wow, this sounds like a sob story now." I said and quietly laughed.

"So, it seems like you need a new job?" Hwayoung asked.

"Yes," I said, "I promise I'll work hard."

"Alright." She said and turned away from me for a few minutes.

"Ok," she said, "you're hired."

____