Lusit

"HOW DID IT ESCAPE!!!!!" The man screamed.

He was beyond furious. Like, his eyes were practically popping out of his head.

"I-I-I-I-I-I" His assistant stuttered.

He was absolutely terrified beyond his wits. And just when his boss was doing good in anger management too...

"I-I'm s-so s-s-s-s-soooooooorry boss. I-I-I'll g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-get her back right away!!!" He says, stuttering worse than before.

Much worse than before! Do you know how many "G"s are in that sentence alone?! Because, I sure don't!

The assistant then went to find the trainer he had in mind to hunt down their lab experiment.

And now, we're going to skip the trip because, you know, it has no relevance to the story whatsoever.

I mean, he did see vaporeon eat a blueberry. He DID see a guy named Percy Jackson being forced to fight various pokémon. And, he DID see the lab experiment he was supposed to bring back.

Yeah, like I said. No relevance to the story whatsoever.

Eventually he found the trainer he was looking for.

He went by the name Silver. Why? So it would be harder to make a ship name!

How do you combine 'Kitty' and 'Silver' anyways? Kilver? Silvy?

Not the point.

He asked him very politely to help find the missing experiment.

Well, not really.

"YOU! SILVER! Help find the Missing lab experiment!!!"

"I don't wanna."

"I'll take away your license if you don't!"

"Fiiiiiine!"