part 13💕

You were sitting in Latrelles room waitin on him to bring his friend back to you. You didn't wanna do this, but Oscar wants to "fix his own problems" so you gotta show him you would do anything for the gang. Even if that means sleeping with some random dude.
Latrelle knocks on the door and walks inside. He steps aside and a guy walks in, he's about 6'6, he has pink dreads. He has a teardrop tattoo. Which means he's killed someone. You sit up looking at them.
"this is tranq, an he ain't like 30. I went for what you said. He just turned 20" he says looking at you walking out.
"I ain't just gunna straight up have sex with you." He says sitting beside of you "let's ask each other questions"
you look at him. Maybe this wouldn't be the worst. "how many- people have you- killed"
You ask
He laughs a little "more than a couple, but I ain't a bad person. It's just the life of the gang." He says "you in a gang? Or just always hang around with them"
"I'm in one- only really because of my brother"
You go back and forth asking questions. You just look at each other after your done. It got quiet. You crawl in his lap, he looks you up and down turning his head and kissing your neck. He leaves a couple hickeys and bites your neck softly, making you moan softly. He sits up and takes his shirt off.
You take your shirt off and slide your sweats off. He flips you over so your on the bed. He takes his sweats off and pulls his boxers down. He pulls your underwear to the side and slides into you slowly. But only the tip at first.
"what's the biggest you've taken?" He asks making eye contact with you.
"10 inches." You say looking at him then away from him.
He chuckles slightly "Im almost a 13 inch."
This isn't gunna be the funnest for you then. Taking 10 inches hurt like hell. He pushes himself into you. You arch your back trying to adjust your body to his dick. He pushes it all the way in, not slowly. You moan from pain, and pleasure. He thrusts deep into you. You relax your body, trying to make it hurt less. He grabs your hips, thrusting into you fast. You moan loudly, he smirks at you softly.
He pushes himself all the way into you, holding himself there. You throw your head back whining, and moaning. You lift yourself back, trying to get some kind of relief. He pulls you closer to him. Your legs shake from how deep he is inside of you. Tears form in your eyes. He slides out and goes back to thrusting in and out. He grunts, and breathes heavily.
He goes in and out of you hard. Twice. You cum and lay your head back, blinkin the tears out of your eyes. He thrusts inside of you once more and cums inside of you pulling out.
"you cried less than the other ones" he says laughing a lil.
"Other ones?" Yay say
"I fucked 2 girls last week- and then 3 weeks ago I fucked 1"
You sit up looking at him. You grab your clothes and put them on. He slides his number in your back pocket as you walk out the door. You walk outside and Latrelle looks at you.
"tell Oscar you paid his fees" he says laughing looking around at his friends. A couple of them laugh too.
"I planned on doing that." You say grabbing your phone. "I need you to take me home."
He nods standing up walking over to his car. You walk over and get in. You get to Oscar's, and get out walking inside with your head down, not looking at anyone. You go to Cesar's room and plop on the bed putting your head in your hands. You felt so bad, like the feeling you get when you cheat on someone. But your not with anyone.
       You wipe you eyes getting up. You walk out of Cesar's room and see Oscar standing there.
       "how much I owe him?" He asks
                 "You don't owe him anything anymore." You say walking past him.
           "you had sex with him?" He says in a pissy tone grabbing your arm.
        "I had to do something! He didn't tell anyone what he was owed. It was either let you sit on your ass and let him run up on Cesar and sadeyes, or do what he asked me to!" You say glaring at him.
          "I told you I could fix my own shit!" He says raising his voice at you. "You a kid, you've barley been through shit. I'm a grown ass adult Valerie!" He says getting up in your face.
          You just look at him. He's never acted like this. Not even towards Cesar. You shake his hand off of you and walk outside, and going to your car. You get in and start it, you start driving to your house holding in tears. You weren't soft, but him yelling at you hurt your feelings in ways words couldn't describe.