part 20 😘.

I woke up the next morning in Oscar's bed. I looked over and he was asleep next to me. I got up and looked at my phone. A text from an unknown number was on my phone. I unlocked my phone and went to the text.
"oscar cheated on you." Was the text. Along with picture of messages taken by someone else's phone. And pictures of a girls priv twitter with him in it.
"what the fuck" I said to myself. To stop myself from crying I texted arias.
"are u home."
"Yeah I am"
"can I come over."
"mhm."
I stood up putting on little jean shorts and a crop top. I walked out of Oscar's room and out to my car. I started driving to arias's house. When I got there I went and knocked on his door. Arias opened the door and looked at me. I hugged him and automatically started crying.
     "I beat the shit out of a girl for him, and I find out he cheated on me." I say pulling away from the hug wiping my eyes.
      "you come here for revenge?" arias asks.
  "if your willing to. I'm willing too." I said walking in his house.
      He smirked n shut the door behind me. He took me to his room. He picked me up and sat on the bed putting me in his lap. He ran his hands up my body. He lifted my shirt up taking it off of me. He kissed my neck and kissed down to my collarbone. He was acting like he's been waiting for this. I grabbed his arm with one hand and with the other I took my shorts off.
We got up and put me on the bed. He took my underwear off and slid his sweats and boxers down enough to put himself into me. He pushed himself all the way into me. I covered my mouth trying not to be loud since he lived with Malakai.
"you said you seen pictures of him cheating?" He asked.
"Mhm.." I said.
he grabbed his phone and put in the password. He took a picture and sent it to oscar. "this yo bitch? kinda sad u cheated she fine as fuck." He pressed send and turnt his phone off putting it on the bed.
After a little bit I came and so did he. We cleaned ourselves up and I got dressed. I was sitting at the edge of his bed waiting for Oscar to text arias back. His phone dinged. I looked over and he opened the message.
"what the fuck arias?"
"you better answer me foo."
Arias was smilin. Like he had just achieved what he's always wanted to or something. His phone rang and he answered puttin it on speaker.
"Imma beat ur ass next time I see you homie." Oscar said.
"you the dumbass that cheated first? you claim her then go n cheat. That's sad."
"I didn't fuckin cheat??" Oscar said.
"I have proof Oscar." I said. Sending it to him.
"that ain't me. Ion got a tattoo on my leg. Which you should know Val." Oscar said.
you looked harder at the pictures. It was true. "I thought- well- I'm-" you couldn't get any words out.
Oscar hung up. I knew I done fucked up. I didn't wanna loose him again. I stood and grabbed my phone and ran out to my car and drove straight to Oscar's. I got out and walked to Oscar's room.
"Whachu want foo." He said then he turned around. "oh it's u."
"Oscar listen. I'm sorry. I would've confronted you but- I wasn't thinking and-"
"like I've said before. You don't fucking think Valerie!" Oscar said. "you never do. which time is this? The 3rd time you've slept with somebody that wasn't me?"
      "Oscar I didn't even want to. I just wanted revenge. I almost killed someone last night for you oscar." I said "I love you so much that I can't stand seeing you with someone else. And when I heard you tell that girl you weren't with me it completely broke me. I couldn't see myself dating anyone else but you."
       "oh yeah but you can sleep with other people." he said. "I didn't cheat on you. And I never would because I know how it feels. You think this is hurtin you? imagine how I feel. I've gave up shit for you. " he said grabbing his phone off the nightstand. "I've gave everything to you that you could need. Your the first person I've ever claimed. First person I've ever loved." Oscar shakes his head walking past you.
    "Im sorry." I said.
"listen. we need to be apart for a couple of days. But that don't mean you go n sleep with everyone. We need a break." He says looking back at me then walking outside.
     Tears started streaming down my face. I couldn't stand being away from him. I didn't want to be with anyone else but him. I grabbed my bag and my phone and walked outside. I got in my car and started driving home.