Yichen {Genshin Haru}

If anyone questions why Haru has blonde hair and green eyes, it's because that's his real-life form. Of course, my friends got me into Genshin and my favorite characters are Albedo, Xiao, Aether, Zhongli, and Childe. This is Yichen; Son of Aether and Albedo. I did two versions, his adventure clothing, and his comfy clothing.

Just some minor changes. I got rid of his glasses (God, he looks so weird without them.) and changed his scar to the other side of his face.

In his adventure clothing, I tried making Aether's scarf. The flower in his hair is a Glaze Lily. I tried making Albedo's coat on him but I just decided to keep his scarf on. In his comfy clothing, he goes from Aether to Albedo. He reads and often takes walks to calm himself down.

Also, I forgot to mention, his scar. Alas, Yichen is the adventure type. He got wrapped up with The Fatui. He fought them to escape but they slashed his eye as a souvenir.

I know, the colors on his Comfortable Clothing are a bit... messed up. I did color combinations. He doesn't have a Vision but can still use the Elements to his will. His sweater (the bow comes with the sweater) means Pyro, the Green star on his sweater means Anemo, The chains, and his necklace mean Cyro, his pencil and the ribbon on his beret mean Hydro, and his book and the bandana on his ankle mean Geo, and his lock of hair and the ribbon on the flowers mean Electro. I did not put Dentro in here because I do not know what it can do yet.