34. Genuine

"This is one hell of a safe house

"This is one hell of a safe house." At that time, looking at the beautiful safe house in front of me, I forgot all my pain. It just vanished away, replacing with the liking for this house. It was a simple house and that is what I liked. A modern one storey house, surrounded by glass and wood. For me, a must in a house was glass, it just enhanced the beauty of a house and the house in front of me was an example of that. The house seemed small from the front but it was actually a long rectangular house, a big one. The path to the house was made of wood and the trees surrounding it gave a very...homely vibe to it.

We all entered the house, both the gentlemen helping me and just as we entered it, I was once again homestruck

We all entered the house, both the gentlemen helping me and just as we entered it, I was once again homestruck. Damn, this house is fine! The pain was still there but very minute, almost gone because of the numbness around the wound. The two men standing on my either sides, took me to a beautiful bedroom and placed me onto the bed. Canzone leaned onto the wall while Delano went into the washroom, to bring a first aid kit, I presume.

He comes out of the washroom with a large white box in his hands and sits beside me. Delano looked like every French man I had ever seen, handsome. He had a black beard matching Canzone's but a little more in amount. His eyes were the colour of earth, brown and his hair was well made. He looked like he was in his thirty's by the upcoming wrinkles on his face.

Delano takes out a scissor from the box and cuts a line in the dress which made me feel bad for Artyom. That boy had done so much work on this dress even though all I had asked for was a simple one and now I was the one feeling guilty because the dress was being torn. Cutting the dress in the area where the blood was oozing from, my white bandage becomes visible and I knew the silence was going to break.

"Have you been hurt here before?" Delano asks, slowly taking off the bandage.

"Yes, shot two times at the same spot. Third time's a charm." I reply, an embarassing smile on my face.

"That is not good. This will leave a scar, the stitches from before have become brutally damaged." He tells as he takes out some cotton from the box to clean the wound. Scars were totally not an issue, I had plenty of them around my body which are now under the tattoos. New scars, new tattoos.