Chapter 17

Don't repost my content..

Time skip

Here you are studying as your exams are gonna come.. You are preparing till last night cuz it is half yearly exams.. So you have to study hard for it.. So you are studying.. As this is night.. From 5 pm after coming back to home you are studying..

Yn: *learning* homogenous mixture is perfectly mixe-

*knock* *konck*

You said come in as the maid came inside with a tray..

Maid: Yn.. Take..

You turned around as you saw the tray with snacks and juice.. You looked at her and smiled... And took the plate and said thanku to her as she patted your head.. You nodded she went away as you again started to studying after drinking one sip of milk..

Time skip

You looked at the table watch... It was 10:45..you thought Jk didn't came.. But you just shrugged and took out your glasses.. And rubbed your eyes..

Yn: huff... *sigh* I am tired as hell.. Oh my back.. *cracks bones*

Yn: abhi bhi padhne ka bohot bacha hai.. Oh bhai *sees* are.. Abhi toh, adha chapter pura bacha hai.. Uhahaha *fake cry*

Then you start studying again while putting glasses on..

Soon after some time.. You were little sleepy cuz you were studing very late.. It was 11 pm.. And still jk was not home... Your eyes got little blurry.. So you feel asleep on the study table..

Soon after some time.. Jk was at home.. He came silently inside the room thinking you are asleep..

When he went inside he saw you.. Sleeping on the study table..

He looked at his watch and saw it's very late..

He came to you and thought to make you sleep on the bed.. But then he saw your snacks are just like that.. Not even eaten.. He understood that you again haven't eat anything.. He sighed..

Jk: *sigh* ye apna bilkul khyal nahi rakti *shooks his head*

He has also not eaten the food so he thought that they will eat together.. He goes fast to fresh up.. And then thought to wake up Yn and make her eat food...

Jk: *waking her* Yn... Yn... Baby wake up.... Baby.. *patting her*

Yn: hmmmm *sleepy voice*

Jk: Babygirl wake up.. Eat your food... Comon..

You moved a little and stood completely.. Rubbing your eyes.. Then you looked here and there as you found Jungkook in the room you smiled then only at the moment your eyes grew bigger..

Yn: *eyes widen* omoooo... Haye bhagwaan.. Mai sou gai.. Omg I have to learn.. Shit..

Jk: it's ok baby.. Go and wash your face.. I am coming up with food..

Yn: b-but my stud-

Jk: baby.. It's very late.. Have something.. Then see it..

You sighed and looked at your books and nodded and went to washroom

Jk chuckles as he also moves to bring the food..

Soon after some time.. You came out while rubbing your face with towel

You sit on the bed after drying your face.. And took the book and start reading your chapter..

Soon jk came it.. He saw you and went to you..