Chapter 19

Don't copy my content..

Time: 2:00 am

You were in your bedroom.. Sleeping peacefully.. But as you were sleeping.

. You got disturbed as your throat got dry 

You sitted on bed but didn't look on other side as you were in half sleep..

As you took the jug.. You find out it was empty.. So you decided to take jk's side one..

You adverted your gaze towards his side but....

No one was in your side.. As you frowned..

Yn: where is he? *you said in sleepy husky tone*

"JUNGKOOK" You screamed but got no answer from the bathroom..

You forgot about the water and went to search for jk..

As you went out

As you went out.. You found the wall leds were on but as u know maid switch them off every day before going back..

You were about to go to the switch and to make it off..

And if u think you were fearing of ghost.. Then bhaiya author kuch nhi kar sakti kyuki author khud raat me ghar me bhatakti hai aatma jaise ✌🏻

Ha so as you were about to of the lights you heard someone.. Someone talking to other person

And that voice was of none other than...Jungkook

You went inside the chamber of room.. As you found him taking to someone at this time..

You looked at the time it was 2:30 A.M

You frowned as you found it weird to found someone at this time talking on phone 

Jk: HAHA.. he was trying to come out from helll... ha ok.. Yeah I am gonna meet you tomorrow hyu-

He was talking then only as he heared some one saying his name he stopped..

Yn: kookie?

Jungkook turant apna phone karna hai.. Or khade hota hai.. And Yn ke pas aata hai..

Jk: y-yn.. What are u doing here? *he crused himself inside for sluttering*

Yn: umm.. You were not there so I thought to se-

Jk: o-oh.. Ok ok.. Yn.. Don't worry.. A-actually.. Uh.. Yeah.. I was talking with my F-friend.. Cuz I was not sleepy dude.. *he said with a fake pout*