ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀᴍs : 1 ( ᴛs )

𖦹 Slightly Mature 𖦹

From the imlie come back from the accident which leads her saviour in coma and the attempt of Aryan's friend to bring changes in Aryile's life ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Imlie come back from the hospital and got to know that her saviour is in coma. She was so shaken at that time , so scared and so much vulnerable to think anything other than that horrible incident . She needs only one person but unfortunately he was not home as he has to leave for office due to some issue regarding accounts.

She was so disturbed that she failed to notice the lighten candles in the room . The room is different but she was not in sense to notice it . If Aryan was here , with her then she can find her home. His warmth is her home where she find her solace .

She directly walked towards washroom without taking her clothes or towel . She on the shower and let her self wet with clothes on her . She let the warmth of the water take away her stressed out along with it.

In mean time , badi ma enter into room and kept one of the candle near the end of curtain sneaking , so no one should caught her . His friend also come into room after badi ma left and goes towards the the candle stand and placed it near one of curtain .

( Actually I don't know her name 🤧 aur mereko shok bhi Nahi hai 😑 )

Imlie thinks to come out from her shower and she saw bathrobe and his black shirt. She just blink for few moments then approach his shirt which come till her mid thigh . Might be it will gives her the warmth which she wanted .

She come out from shower and started feeling suffocation as curtains burning . She couldn't even think what's happening because the smoke fully filled in the room . She has problem with smoke and started coughing badly . Her voice is choking due to smoke . She knows that her voice is going to die temporary for some moments due to this . She was walking towards the door but sees that the burning curtains covers the door .

She started calling all but her voice already died . She was also coughing but no sound is coming . She was get unconscious . Before fully getting unconscious , she takes flower vase as she falls on her knees and soon falls on ground fully . She broke it with so much force that it's crushed into pieces making all members aware of it . All rushed towards Aryan's room and saw it's closed from outside . She just mumbled his name before drift into unconscious .

Servants who tried to pushed the door get shocked to sees the burning curtains . Aryan just feeling restless so he comes home running. He found all are near his room . When he saw his room burning curtains and imlie is laying on floor unconsciously .

" Imlie" he almost scream and asked his servants to get fire extinguisher and asked Sundar to called the doctor. He didn't wait for servants to bring fire extinguisher , he pulled the curtains and entered into the room any how . After seeing her completely pale he panicked . He was going out from room and imlie in his arms unconscious .

All male servants along with Sundar advert their gaze from the couple . He made her lay on the sofa . And he was calling her softly , " imlie get up. Dekho tumhe pata hain mujhe is Tarah ke pranks Pasand Nahi Hain . Please wake up " he said while caressing her hairs and rubbing her back of palm .

( look you know i don't like pranks like this )

Narmada and Arpita noticed what she wore and thinks to told Aryan to take imlie to guest room .

" Aru , imlie ko mere room mein lake jao . " Arpita said , she don't understand how to say that her sister in law is in the only shirt of her brother . But thanks to badi ma 🤧

( take imlie to my room )

" Hay ram ! Dekho Kuch sharam bhi Nahi Hain is kachchi ambiya ko . Apne Pati ke kapdo mein chhee chhee ! " she blabber making Aryan frown .

( Hay Ram! Look, there is no shame even to this raw Ambiya. In her husband's clothes , chhee chhee ! )

Till now Aryan don't notice what is she wearing. When his gaze travel on her and his heart skips beats . She was in his shirt which was loosely rapped around her . Due to water some of clothes stick to her body , his thoughts fled to something wild. He tried to stop but it's late now , he feels something down and felt his trouser is getting tight .

He doesn't want to embrace himself as well as seeing her in his shirt is something else . His mind is playing most sinful scene infront of him with imlie . He would needs cold shower badly if this is going to be continued . He wanted to get rid of that thoughts but seeing her in his shirt doesn't working .

His trance broke as Narmada asked him to take imlie to her room . He declined and said that they will leave in guest room till his room get renovated .

Narmada : magar aru guest room me to Jyoti hain. Aur baki ke guest rooms renovation ke liye dale Gaye Hain. Aur ek hi room khali Hain .

( But Aru is in the guest room Jyoti is living and the rest of the guest rooms have been put up for renovation. And only one room is empty. )

Aryan knows which room Narmada talking . He without any second wasting there moved towards Arvind's room . It's not that dusty as imlie cleaned it some days back . He placed imlie on bed and moved towards his room for getting some important files also wants some distraction from his wife in his black shirt.

He asked servants too cleaned up Arvind's room as for some time they are going to live there . In meantime doctors also comes and goes to check imlie . All are in the room along with his badi ma and that Jyoti . The scene is better as she was tucked in blanket .

Imlie was laying and Aryan is sitting beside her and caressing her hair without giving any hid to anybody .

Doctor : Mr. Rathore your wife has problem with smokes and due to suffocation she felt unconscious . And due to this her voice is died temporarily .

Aryan : how long will she take to get her consciousness and speak again ?

Doctors : in some hours . Gives her medicine time to time.

Aryan nodded and Sundar goes along with doctor to bring medicine from pharmacy . All left , Arpita and Narmada is happy by looking at care Aryan showering on imlie . Badi ma ignored and someone burned in jealousy .

-----------------To be Continued ------------------

Two or three shots of something something 🌝 . Hey do you know his ex name , please tell me so I could edit it .

Precape : Imlie smirked naughtily and Aryan was flushed as he was loosing his control on the sinful thoughts .

NOTES : Imlie and Aryan both loved eachother yet don't know / are unaware about the feelings about their other half .

GIVES LOTS OF LOVE ❤️
Until then bye 👋
Next update in 30 votes and 10 comments !