Ch 25

Now it's sunday, and I just woke up. Jin oppa told yesterday we'll be going to a place, but why's everybody hurting me? First jeong and aera, second mom going without meeting me for freaking 1 month, then jimin oppa talking harshly with me and at last jin oppa doubting I tell truth or lie. I sighed sitting on my bed. Ig I'm the unluckiest person in the whole world- no wait, whole universe. Yeah. It was 7:15 am. I don't feel like going downstairs and meeting my brothers and anyways jimin and yoongi oppa are not gonna talk to me. Why it always has to be me? I never did any wrong to them. And seriously jin oppa's words are still hurting me. But I've to get up. Thinking this, I got up lazily from my bed, took a quick shower. I don't wanna stay with them right now. I'll go to BLACKPINK house. Yeah! But still I have to meet jin oppa.
I let out a big sigh and went down to meet jin oppa. There was no one in the couch but I heard muffled sounds from the kitchen. I went there and saw jungkook oppa cooking.

Jk:- hey sis good morning

Y/n:- yeah oppa, oppa do you know exactly where is jin oppa?

Jk:- he's in his room why?

Y/n:- nothing serious but thanks

I headed towards jin oppa's room. I took a deep breath before knocking. I was about to knock that the door suddenly opened making me trip and I falled in jin oppa's arms. My eyes widened, as I didn't want to talk to him and right now I'm hugging him?! I quickly moved back.

Jin:- what brings you here?

Y/n:- I wanted to ask can I go to my friend's house?

Jin:- why?

Y/n:- I've nothing to do

I am being very cold with him. Till now, I've always talked sweetly with him. But I don't let people go just by hurting me.

Jin:- you had breakfast?

Y/n:- no

Jin:- and you're asking if you can leave without having anything?

Y/n:- I don't feel like eating

Jin:- are you angry with me?

I was not expecting this type of question. I trembled searching for words. But what will I get if I say yes? Nothing right?

Y/n:- ...no I'm not...

Jin:- then why are you behaving so odd?

Y/n:- I'm just like the before

Jin:- it doesn't seems

He's just dragging the matter

Y/n:- can I go?

Jin:- I'll have to think about it, but not now

Y/n:- ok

I said and turned around ready to go, but I was pulled back when a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me. I was being back hugged.

Jin:- you're mad at me, right?

I got out from his grip

Y/n:- I said no

Jin:- y/n please, I trust you. I didn't mean to hurt you

Now, he does knows that I'm angry and he knows the reason also. So I should not hide anything.

Y/n:- yeah ok oppa. I saw yesterday, how well you trust me

Jin:- I do, a lot.

Y/n:- oppa you know what? You'll never know how it feels when I'll say that to you. But I'll never let you feel it, cause I know how bad it feels, and I don't like to hurt people when they're close to me

Jin:- I am sorry y/n. Please? Give me a chance. I promise-

Y/n:- sorry to interrupt oppa, but think twice before you promise anything

He nodded in agreement and hugged me. I hugged back cause he knows his mistake I guess.

Jin:- I promise it'll not repeat.

Y/n:- ok and I trust you

Jin:- I also do and I love you sis

I didn't said anything and patted his back

Jin:- you don't love your oppa?

He pouted.

This statement "I love you" is not in my blood.

I smiled, broke the hug and went on.

Y/n:- oppa, if I love you you'll get it by my behaviours

He just calmly stand and chuckled seeing my figure fading away...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.