Ch 30

Y/n:- w-what? You mean...

I looked at my watch

Y/n:- you mean just in 5 hours?

Rm:- yeah

Hobi:- after going back home today, get fresh and pack your stuff. You don't have time for resting. You've to be in the airport at 5pm.

Y/n:- I-I how?????

Jin:- you've to work faster y/n. Being lazy won't help you

Y/n:- (I sighed thinking helpless)

Suga:- fine... I'll help you to pack your stuff

We said in a cold tone tho... But did I heard it correct? The one who didn't talked to me for so many days is telling he would help me by his own?? Oh jesus.. I need to check my ear or what?

Y/n:- y-you are serious?

Suga:- and from which angle it looks like I'm joking?

Y/n:- oh- no no.. yeah thanks ok.

I still couldn't believe my ears. Well, I'm so happy he said...

Y/n:- taehyung oppa?

I said cutely with pleading eyes.

Tae:- yeah you can go to your friends. But be sure not to repeat that again or else it'll get worse

I smiled brightly and hugged him before going to my friends. I want to talk to my friends cause if I'm going to USA I won't be able to meet them.

Time skip

We are at the airport right now. And yoongi oppa seriously helped me pack my stuff. I'm happy that I'm together with every 7 of them. Oh I guess it's time to get on the plane. We got our bags checked and it gone to the deck. In USA's airport we have to get our luggage. We went to our seats. It was a double seated and triple seated plane. Me and jungkook oppa sat on the double sided ones and me beside the window cause I want to see the scenery but it's cloudy.

Jk:- sis?

Y/n:- yeah?

Jk:- I am feeling tired can I-

Without letting him speak I took his head and put it on my shoulder. He smiled

Jk:- thanks sis

Y/n:- it's ok oppa

(Let's skip the time. I don't want to describe anything more in the plane. Everything went good)

In USA's airport. We were taking our luggages that suddenly somebody hit my head with a paper ball. I was shocked that who could it be. But then I thought it must be kids playing. I took the paper ball and opened it.  There was written:-

"Welcome USA baby. You've come to our kingdom. We'll treat you well"

I widened my eyes and looked here and there if I could find someone whom I can suspect threw this towards me. I got it on my pocket and went with my brothers. We were going in a car for a hotel. And USA is so beautiful.

After the mountains there is a crowded beautiful city

After the mountains there is a crowded beautiful city. We'll stay there. Mom and dad are also there. And now I'm feeling so tired. Jungkook oppa is keeping his head on my shoulder and sleeping so I kept my head upon his head and drifted to sleep...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.